Microsoft OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organisation needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 7.2
• Is the app crashing when you try to open it? This issue is resolved in the latest version of iOS (9.3.2).
• Stability improvements and modifications in preparation for future releases.
• Constantly getting signed out or having any other problems? Shake your device and let us know. This requires a consumer account to be signed in.
Excellent for storage and sharing
Managed to score 1Tb for 4 years on the back of purchasing MSOffice. Really good deal. Took a bit of teething issues but now settled into a really useful drive for storage and sharing between devices. Can store many different file types.
Better than iCloud as it doesn't replace older photos once it runs into a limit.
I got all my important documents scanned in and available whenever and wherever I need them
Please please have a playlist option- it will be the best bit ever for me:
Brilliant that it has a offline feature.
Would it be possible to have a playlist feature that we can play offline music.
This would be absolute fantastic.
It means I save to all my music and play anytime in a sensible way. At the moment i have to select another song and press play every time it finishes.
I know it probably sounds tricky to implement but in next few updates would be great.
Please please please add this. I am not a great fan of itunes.
Even on a 209Mbps connection this app is brutally slow. Worse still the storage space I have is being reduced because Microsoft want to sell it back to me, the 15GB they gave us for uploading our camera roll is being removed. If you are looking for a cloud storage solution then look elsewhere, but if you are looking for broken promises and a company that is constantly thinking of new ways to gouge its customers then this is for you.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 21 May 2016
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 73.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100£20.99
- Office 365£6.99
- Office 365£8.99