OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all of your personal files so that you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac) and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so that you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your workplace or school/university. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all of your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly access documents that you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: To be able to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organisation needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 6.3
- 3D Touch Support: Quickly get to your most recent files from the OneDrive icon on your home screen.
- By popular demand: Scoped folder search for your personal OneDrive account.
- Microsoft Intune mobile application management support.
Amazing simple powerful and free
What else you need? If you usually lose your phone but want your pics to be saved, one drive will do it for you for free. Want to share your, pics or other files with family of colleagues. Want the files to be edited, not edited etc and all these for free. While with an access to Internet connection you can access all these files without having your own device with you. All these amazing and powerful options for free. What else do you want ?
MS downgrades free storage to 5GB!
I feel conned & not a lot of users will know they will be loosing their 'earned' free storage space!
Free OneDrive storage will decrease from 15 GB to 5 GB for all users, current and new. The 15 GB camera roll storage bonus will also be discontinued. These changes will start rolling out in early 2016.
I'd recommended to friends & family mainly because of the 'generous' free allowances but now they'll be moving to Dropbox who don't go back on their word & let you keep your free allowances. Although the main reason anyone should use Dropbox is that it just works better anyway.
No 3D Touch
Update states that there is now 3D Touch support. This is not the case.
Still 5 Star though as I love my OneDrive.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 23 November 2015
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 81.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100£20.99