OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all of your personal files so that you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac) and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so that you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your workplace or school/university. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all of your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly access documents that you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: To be able to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organisation needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 5.1
• It’s now easier to share when creating a new folder
• Improved video playback experience
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
As with everything Microsoft the app is very good and does what it says on the tin. Two things would make it perfect. 1. Allow uploading in the background automatically instead of having to have the app open. 2. Allow you to elect all in folders instead of one at a time. I have noticed a lot of people suggesting the first one and so obvious that I would imagine iPhone 6 stops Microsoft from doing that!?? . Free gb of memory is impressive and I have decided to use that because it is way more than Apple and just enough for all photos and files without costing. Also, word or office is still way ahead of anything that Apple offer and you are able to edit and use word, office etc from app which makes it brilliant, but.......
Great app but why have they taken away the ability to download files for offline viewing? I work in an environment where Internet access (via either wifi or 3G) is not available. The previous one drive for business app allowed me to download files for offline viewing which was a great feature, please incorporate that into this app.
Merging personal and business - not great!
Microsoft have merged personal and business one drive - a good idea BUT you can't share files/folders in onedrive for business so in the end you have to go back to the original onedrive for business app. Also why can't you upload your photos to onedrive for business ?? All a bit disjointed if you ask me
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 12 March 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 50.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100£20.99