We help over one million people around the world to take a step forward in their diabetes management with our OneTouch Reveal® mobile app.*
The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app works with OneTouch Verio Flex® meter, automatically transforming data into quick snapshots that connect your blood sugar with food, insulin and activity.
Change the way you see your blood glucose results:
• Automatically sends you a notification on your smartphone when a high or low pattern or recurring pattern is detected so you can take action to avoid them in the future
• Goal Tracking functionality - Set up and track personalized goals, and visualize your progress overtime
• The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app lets you compare your lab A1c to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days**
• Personalised dashboard that highlights patterns and allows you to see 14-day visual summaries with ColourSure™ technology
• Automatic pattern finder that shows a timeline of important blood sugar events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range
• 14, 30, and 90-Day Result summaries of your highs and lows to help you feel more prepared for doctor’s appointments***
Or if you’d like to know more about the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, please call our Customer Care Team on 0800 121 200 (UK) or 1800 535 676 (Ireland) or visit www.myOneTouch.co.uk
Polska: Telefon 801 23 23 23*
*Koszt połączenia zgodny z taryfą Państwa Operatora.
LifeScan Czech Republic s.r.o.
Customer Care: 800 223 223
Mo – Fri: 8:30 – 16:00
Limbuška cesta 78B,2000 Maribor,Slovenia
Customer Care: 0800 1441
Mo – Fri: 8:00 – 16:00
Johnson & Johnson S.E. d.o.o.
Oreškovićeva 6h,10010 Zagreb,Hrvatska
Customer Care: 0800 5433
Mo – Fri: 8:00 – 16:00
*Internal worldwide Dashboard report pulled for OneTouch Reveal app, June 2018.
**Must enter A1c test result provided by healthcare professional.
***Compared to using a meter without a blood sugar 90 day average target.
Compatible with iOS 11 or later. Depending on your iOS device and version, screenshots in Help File may not match what you see in your app.
Please note, the iPad2 does not have low-energy Bluetooth and therefore will not pair with low-energy Bluetooth meters or devices.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. is under licence.
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc. AndroidTM and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
App Store Translation: English (U.K.)
• Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Did anyone else’s meter stop synching after last update
This has been a great help to me, I email data to Consultant prior to reviews etc. It has also helped me to understand my diabetes better and just how much certain foods raise blood glucose and like others wish I had had it years ago. However since the last update to version 4 it just stopped synching with the OneTouch meter. Have tried various things including re-pairing it but nothing works. Has anyone else had this problem?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback regarding syncing your OneTouch Verio Flex® meter. Your feedback helped in the creation of an update to this version – to be released by November 7 – which should facilitate the syncing process. Alternatively, uninstalling and reinstalling the app will resolve this issue. For further assistance, please contact UK customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Care will reopen on Monday at 9:00 AM if you would prefer to call, and can be reached at 0800 121 200.
Function to change fasting range would be helpful
I use this app to monitor my Gestational diabetes. I can change my after meal range no problem but my fasting level should be below the normal after eating range and I don’t have the option to change it so the app shows all my readings as being within range yet my fasting levels are not within my prescribed range.
Love this app
This has really helped me track my levels, lose weight and learn what foods to avoid. I wish I had this years ago! I print off my graphs for the last 90 days and take along to my diabetic reviews, even they were impressed with it all.
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 145.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 - 2017 LifeScan, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.