TIME TO SUCCEED
Time efficient, personalised revision for trainee doctors and medical students.
PASS WITH US
We want to help you to pass your exam first time by directing you to the most important questions and must know topics.
IT’S PERSONALISED FOR YOU
Subscribe, set your exam date and we will send you a practice question every day to keep your revision on track.
REVISE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Revise offline and fit in your exam preparation whenever it suits you.
ACCESS THE HIGHEST QUALITY CONTENT
Our quality, up-to-date medical revision questions are mapped to the relevant exam curriculum, are of the correct format and difficulty and provide excellent explanations to increase your understanding.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Easily identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your revision where you need it most. Reporting metrics will compare your performance against your peers.
* Offline Revision
* Expertly written exam format revision questions
* Time efficient revision features that direct you to the most important questions you need to know.
* Personalised daily question notification
* Timed Mock Tests
* Detailed explanations
* Personal performance feedback
* Key learning points
Free demo questions available to try before you buy.
- MRCP Part 1
- MRCP Part 2 written
- MRCS Part A
- FRCS General Surgery
- FRCS Trauma & Orthopaedic
- MRCPCH FOP/TAS
- MRCPCH AKP
- MRCOG Part 1
- MRCOG Part 2
- FRCA Primary
- FRCA Final
- FRCEM Primary
- Speciality Certificate Examination in Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Speciality Certificate in Gastroenterology
- Speciality Certificate in Acute Medicine
- Speciality Certificate in Geriatric Medicine
- Specialty Certificate in Respiratory Medicine
- Specialty Certificate in Clinical Oncology
- MRCPsych Paper A
- MRCPsych Paper B
- Medical Student Finals
- Situational Judgement Test
- PSA, Medical School Years 2-3
- Medical School Year 1
* Basic users can answer up to 3 free questions per exam per day
* MCQ UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs optimising to iPhone X and bigger screens
The app is very good and I do most of my revision on my iPhone X. However, it only takes around 70% of my screen and it is straining my eyes. In comparison, I also have Pastest app and subscription and it is nicer for iPhone X with content displayed on the whole screen rather than just leaving those margins out.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, we'll pass this on to our developers and look to resolve the issue
Need an option, "Restart the test with the same questions"
When I tap "Finish" after a test, the questions are gone and I cannot go back to these questions again. After studying all the explanations of the answers, I want to repeat answering those same questions again to make sure I remember what I just learned and answer correctly this time. So, please add an option to retake the test again with the same questions after finishing each test.
Essential revision tool for medical students - useful to practice questions during the day whilst waiting for clinics, teaching etc. Features are frequently improving on the updates e.g. now being able to check how far through the question bank one is. I would appreciate a timer and proper question review function on the app too.
- BMJ Publishing Group Limited
- 61.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2019 BMJ Publishing Group Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.