Pick up a magic sword on the ancient pillar of sacrifice and fight to become the 'Only One' left standing
TouchArcade - 4.5/5 "Game with depth well beyond what you would expect"
PocketGamer - 9/10 "A brilliantly paced, sharp-edged brawler "
Over 1 million downloads!
One of the best hack and slash games on mobile, Only One is an epic arena style sword fighting game where you push and kill waves of enemies off a pillar in the sky with your magical sword. You don't fight for glory, you fight to survive!
Defeat your enemies in gruelling combat or take the easy way out and push them off the pillar to their death down below. Capture enemy shields to block your opponents attacks and use your abilities in strategic and dynamic ways like deflecting fireballs back at the wizard or going in dangerously close and unleashing the whirlwind.
Gain powers and strength with a wide variety of abilities and upgrades. Hack and slash through over 90 waves and 9 bosses as you litter the tiny battlefield with bodies and blood to ultimately become the only one left standing!
= In App purchase "Ultimate Power" unlocks the full game experience =
• Awesome retro pixel art graphics and music
• Physics based sword combat with parry and shield mechanics
• Upgrade your character over time with better stats and really cool abilities like push, freeze, bubble, inferno, whirlwind and dart
• 100 levels of soldiers, slimes, archers, wizards, loot gnomes, berserkers, skeletons, bats, golems and mini bosses
• Choose and play as multiple character classes
• Push your opponents off the pillar for easy kills and more points or strike them where they stand to get their loot
• Ladder based levelling with checkpoints every 10 levels, score resets each time you die
• Game Center leaderboards
• Floating virtual joystick (go to settings to switch to fixed joystick)
• Endless Battle mode
I read all reviews, so please leave feedback and follow me on twitter @ErnestSzoka for the latest in Only One news
iPhone X improvements
swap ad networks
Ratings and Reviews
I expected this to be like one of those simulators from steam
This is what I wasn't expecting from this app. First is that it slowly becomes more of a challenge which is good from an arena game like this and I can control my character smoothly. Nothing seemed ridiculous to fight against and gaining power is slow but this makes it better as half of the power-ups are worth it and the rate of progress matches the difficulty and the abilities gained with your character. And you do not throw ads to throw me off. But the context and design of it is still a bit too plain and it would of been better to gain certain points to collect new characters and not money. (I may be nitpicking but I'm gonna put the last star in for the voice lines) this is my five star , THE ONLY ONE
I didn’t expect the game to be as fun as it is! I play on an iPhone 5s which is kinda small but makes no difference to how good the game is. I was thinking maybe you could add dragons? Or like king of the ladder where you kill enemies and at the the same time try to get to the top of the ladder first and if you do so, the remaining enemies would die somehow? Just a suggestion. Anyway overall, the game is fantastic!!! Recommended to ages 9 to whatever!
I love this game
I played this game before, and came back to it now. It’s just that good! From the classic arcade pixel design to the gameplay, mechanics, and perfect difficulty, to where you have to farm to get power ups to then be all powerful again. Just simply amazing
- Ernest Szoka
- 28.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014
- In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Power £2.99
- 28000 Power £9.99
- 5000 Power £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.