Create GPS traces with waypoints. Offline map support, no time restrictions, no ads, no in-app-purchases.
Open GPX Tracker is ideal for:
* Traveling and vacation (offline map app)
* Collecting and sharing track and waypoints data
* Creating routes and waypoints for editing Open Street Map.
* Publishing Open Street Map Traces.
* Creating real GPX files for testing your iOS apps in Xcode.
* Offline maps (new!)
* Displays tracking information in a map
* Displays speed, distance, coordinates and time
* Use multiple map sources (Apple Maps, Open Street Maps, Open Cycle Maps, CartoDB)
* Pause / Resume tracking
* Add waypoint to user location
* Add waypoint to any place in the map with a long press
* Edit waypoint name
* Drag & Drop waypoint pin
* Remove waypoints
* Send by email saved session (track + waypoints)
* Use iTunes to copy files into your computer
* Load on map a saved session and continue tracking
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
New cool stuff:
+ Offline mapp support! Browse the map and it will be cashed. Fast and furious!
+ Faster map load thanks to the use of multiple subdomains
+ Control the cache in Settings
+ Added altitude information
+ Fixed bug on compass
+ Added iPad and iPod support
Ratings and Reviews
It has a great potential, but misses an important functionality
It uses a very good map platform and it is very easy to use and load .gpx file extensions. However once you are on the run, the map does not follow you, although it knows where you are.
Tracking doesn't work
No points are saved
• Stops tracking when device locked.
• Crashes when attempting to email GPX file (only export method)
- Juan Manuel Merlos
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Juan M. Merlos (c) 2015-2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.