By OpenVPN Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN, and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel, or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Changes between 1.1.0 and 1.1.1:
* updated ovpn3 backend and plugin
* better support for NAT64
* workaround for sweet32 vulnerability
* implementation of relay protocol
Changes between 1.0.7 and 1.1.0:
* The OpenVPN Setting "Force AES-CBC ciphersuites" is now
off by default. If you experience connection issues with
this change, you can easily turn it back on in the Settings
App under OpenVPN.
* Known issue: sometimes after install, the OpenVPN settings
in the Settings app may vanish. This is a known iOS
issue. A suggested workaround is to quit the Settings app
by double-tapping the home button, and then dragging
Settings out of the list of apps. The next time you launch
Settings, the OpenVPN settings ought to show up.
* NAT64 is now fully supported.
* Improved network reachability detection.
* Implemented automatic per-key data limits on Blowfish and
other 64-bit block-size ciphers to sidestep "Sweet32"
* Relaxed mbedTLS/PolarSSL certificate date checking:
1. allow dates that omit the seconds field
2. allow dates that specify a timezone
This should solve the error "PolarSSL: error parsing cert
certificate : X509 - The date tag or value is invalid"
* Added fix for error "digest_error: NONE: not usable".
* Added mbedTLS/PolarSSL log level setting.
* Library updates:
mbedTLS/PolarSSL : 1.3.17
Works very well indeed.
Would be perfect if it didn't look like it was from ten years ago.
Finally supports large screen iOS devices
Works fine, UI is beyond out of date
Wonderful app, works just as you'd expect. Not quite sure the UI is as dated as iOS 4. Seems like an easy fix that hasn't been addressed, ever.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 02 February 2017
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: OPENVPN TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- © OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.