The Opera Mini web browser for iOS lets you do everything you want to online without wasting your data plan. It’s a fast, safe mobile web browser that saves you tons of data.
* Sleek new look - Our new, lightweight design makes it easier to find what you need and do what you came online to do.
* Get the latest news - The start page keeps everything in one place. Choose the categories you’re interested in and Opera Mini will serve you the top stories and freshest content from across the web.
Why Choose Opera Mini?
* Faster browsing - Choose from search results that appear as you type; quickly access previously visited pages.
* Block ads - Save your screen space for the content you want to see and speed up browsing.
* Data savings - Reduce mobile data usage by up to 90%.
* Unlimited tabs - Open and view as many tabs as you’d like.
* Privacy - Use private tabs to browse incognito without leaving a trace on your device.
* Smart night mode - Bye-bye, sore eyes. Night mode lets you read more comfortably in the dark.
* Video boost - Turn it on to save tons of data on video. Pro tip: Video boost also reduces buffering.
* Home screen search - Use your device's Spotlight Search to access your Speed Dial entries. Just drag down on your home screen and start typing.
More than 250 million people depend on Opera Mini to help them browse more content, faster, even on congested and sluggish networks.
Install it. Try it. Love it.
- Various stability and performance fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful for Commuting
Perfect. Exquisite. Creates that sense of Enigma. I'm on iOS 10 and it works fine for my iPad, even better on 4G on my iPhone 8 (iOS 11). There's always a couple who complain about it not working for them. Here's the reality check - just because your device is having difficulties, doesn't mean everyone's will. You just need to get yours checked. Another example would be you and a couple of others have the cold flu - that doesn't mean everyone has it. See where I'm coming from - the minority's are the issue. I mean if there really was an issue, there won't be a couple of complaints, there'd be millions.
I've used opera mini since it was supported on my old Nokia phone in some unknown time of around 2005.
Lately, the developers forced a news and advertising section into the home page which now spams you with unimportant and often irrelevant news and information. It's a poor attempt to recover funds for a product that used to be very good.
I'd rather pay a once off fee for an ad free experience than have my home screen littered with garbage.
Always had a soft spot for Opera but been away for many years
This was an excellent welcome back. I’m also extremely excited about Web3 dApp support that has been added in the next beta. We are building the Internet our children deserve and Opera is now a large part of that.
- Opera Software AS
- 77.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Opera Software AS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.