Hi there! If you're checking out this app, we know you love to travel and furthermore you love a good deal. Maybe you even consider yourself a kind of detective, always able to find the lowest prices? With our app, we're promoting your status from detective to superhero!
Download it free and you'll find incredible travel deals to destinations all over the world!
Flight searches quicker than the speed of light!
- We've developed a lightning-fast search engine that compares hundreds of airlines and thousands of route combinations so you'll always find a flight to match your needs. Not to mention, incredible deals on hotels and rental cars. And with none of those hidden fees, either. Full transparency saves the day!
Be all-knowing with free travel notifications!
- Create an account and get status updates like gate assignments, flight delays and baggage belt numbers sent directly to your device.
Know your superhero stats
- In My Account we'll give you the numbers so you can see how you stack up to other Opodo travel superheros. Go farther than anyone, and have the numbers to prove it!
Time travel is real in My Trips
- You can check out the details of all your trips — past, present and future — in the My Trips section of our app. In My Trips, you can check your itineraries, baggage allowance and reference numbers whenever you want, wherever you are, even without a connection!
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's your quick and easy ride from the airport to your hotel!
- With our new of ground transportation feature, you'll never have to wonder how to get out of the airport and to your destination again. Reserve your ride directly from our app.
And that´s not all!
Our app can now do all your check-ins for you, as they open.
You'll also enjoy: Free travel guides to tons of popular destinations, the ability to pay however you'd like (Apple Pay, Paypal, credit or debit card), safely and securely, and the freedom to use your frequent flyer number if you've got one. And get free travel stickers to make your iMessages as super as you are.
Also available for Apple Watch, so you'll have all these powers and more, like local weather forecasts, maps and currency exchange at the flick of your wrist.
Travel super powers beyond your wildest dreams are just an app away, what are you waiting for? Download our free app now!
If you enjoy your Opodo experience, please take a moment to help future travel superheros by leaving your 5-star review here in the App Store.
Have you ever booked a flight and then realised, too late, that you need to bring a suitcase with you? It’s happened to us all!
That’s why our new update allows you to add bags to your flight, even after you’ve booked, and save up to 50% compared to airport costs!
Fully compatible with iOS 12 and the new iPhone XS, XS MAX and XR!
Did you know that if you create an account in the app you'll get flight status notifications as they happen? Not to mention, you'll have all your trip itineraries and search history handy whenever you need it, on any device.
Ratings and Reviews
Would avoid where possible
Customer service is often slow and not very good (although friendly and willing to help). Boarding passes are issued extremely close to the flight (which can be stressful the day before the flight and you have no boarding pass) and it doesnt allow you to check in sooner even if you know check in is already open - my last flight i got my boarding passed the day before my flight even though check in was open for 30 days prior. Can’t seem to upgrade baggage and choose seats online, so you’re essentially forced to call them and be on hold for a long time. App is confusing and I felt forced to make an account, as it would not sync my flights to the app after being given my reference number and email several times, but as soon as I created an account which I didnt want to do, suddenly my flights synced and I don’t think that’s a councidence. They also stipulate that in their basic backage (so the basic fair you pay without upgrading) that they will not inform you of flight time changes or cancellations, which i find utterly appalling and should be a given included in the basic price.
I only manage to give this app an extra star because the app was somewhat good in the sense it is ‘quirky’ by showing you the number of miles youve travelled and cities youve visited. But i’d much prefer a usable, efficient app for things like my flights, than something ‘quirky’.
If you can book direct from the airline instead, please do.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty with the application. Please contact us using the link below for further assistance.
Liam - Customer Care
Car Hire Risk
Sounds car hiring from Opodo a bit risky. I wonder whether opodo knows or not however associated firm asking €2000 deposit from credit card for amount of 2 days car rental. Of course as soon as read small prints cancelled the booking and didn’t cost me anything otherword no cancellation fees.....so until here everything is normal but hey ho aim is not renting you a car my understanding is real intention is to take your money a while because they charged rental fees to my credit card straight away but will refund the cancellation a WEEK later despite 10 minutes between booking and cancellation. It means My money will be held in company’s bank account for a week (perhaps 7 working days) why it is opodo’s problem?
1) Opodo makes car hire as attractive as possible ie. up to 50% off (in this case 50%)
2) Opodo don’t do warning to their customers re €2000 deposit if you rent a car from company A
3) seems good cars were priced cheaply for instance Toyota Rav 4 costs you £17 for two days car rental in Dublin
I normally use Opodo for flight tickets ie. 5-10 times a year and was happy with them however I didn’t like this car hire treatment and all sounded wrong to me
Developer Response ,
Hello XMan no,
I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you have faced with your chosen rental car supplier.
Regrettably, we have no control over the terms and conditions of your chosen rental supplier. These vary from country to country and from company to company.
This is why it is so important to understand your chosen companies policies before making any purchase.
Liam - Customer Care
Enjoyment from the moment of booking
Brilliant little app with everything in one place. Not only are the flight details to hand but boarding passes can also be organised so no need to worry at the beginning or end of your holiday. It even alerts you in the airport which gate to go to (Manchester)! Gives helpful details about the place you are visiting. Fantastic! Highly recommended
- Opodo Ltd
- 144.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Opodo
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.