Oracle WebCenter Spaces 11g Release 1
By Oracle America, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Oracle WebCenter Spaces iPhone application delivers iPhone access to the Oracle WebCenter Spaces Application. It enables business end-users, managers and executives to manage and participate in professional connections, group projects and dynamic online communities via iPhone.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11.0 (130712.0)
- iPhone 5 screen support
- iOS 6 compatibility fixes
- Fixed a bug related to some translations support
- "Pull to Refresh" added to many parts of the app
- Ability to upload documents to almost any document folder
- Added Support for 18.104.22.168.0. Supports all versions from 22.214.171.124.0.
Features added in previous major update:
- Revamped user interface including a new springboard launcher interface
- Search has been added for People Connections, files on your iOS device and (PS3 only) WebCenter resources on the server
- Recent Items are tracked for People, Documents, Document Folders, Group Spaces, Discussions, Topics, Lists, and visited web links
- Links in Activity Streams are now clickable
- Easily post to your activity stream, including attachments and camera support
- Improved status update interface in your user profile
- Improved support for adding/updating your Connections with the native iOS Contacts app
- Links to each person's Manager and Reports, if available
- People Connection Lists to view your Connections more efficiently
- Recommended People Connections via Activity Graph (PS3 only)
- Local file system support and "Open In…" (can save documents to your iOS device, open them in other apps, and have this app open docs from other apps)
- Personal Documents support, both public and private, including the ability to upload, download, and delete
- Printing of documents and web sites via AirPrint
- Documents can be emailed as an attachment, or you can email a link instead
- Playback of video and audio files
- Easily post to a Group Space's activity stream
- Message Board support in each Space
- Discussions has an improved user interface, including forward and back buttons for navigating messages
- Bookmark your favorite items as icons on the main launcher screens and re-position them (for Group Spaces, People, Documents, Document Folders, Discussion Forums, Discussion Topics, and Lists)
- "Quick Note" feature allows you to write text notes or record audio notes and save them in your Personal Documents on the server
- Support for multiple servers through the new Accounts feature - switch quickly between different servers or user credentials
- Support for higher resolution "Retina" screen graphics and other iOS4.2+ features like printing and backgrounding
- Category: Business
- Updated: 13 August 2013
- Version: 126.96.36.199.0 (130712.0)
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Oracle America, Inc.
- © 2013 Oracle Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.