By Adam Schmelzle
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grow a virtual flower right on your iPhone or iPod touch!
Your new favorite flower grows even while you are not playing. All you need to do is bring up the sun each day, and keep it watered. When you come back to attend your flower you will get to see how much it grew while you were gone... in amazing fast-forward!
If all you want is the tranquility of having a living plan on your phone that's wonderful, but there is also a lot of extra stuff to do as well!
* Have a friendly chat with other gardeners
* Enter the daily seed and star draws
* Play with friends and earn bonus seeds and stars for everyone
* Buy items that help your flower grow
* For the super competitive players, there is a global online leader board for the tallest flowers! Work your way to the top!!
See you in the chatterbox!
What's New in Version 28
New warp music from Evershine. Fixed warp and giga growth rate display bugs. New flurry apps to download for stars.
I have only just downloaded this game and nothin is happening an it is pretty lame but the other reviews say it gets better as it goes along so what the hell I will play! :)
Just installed it and started the game... The welcome screen is full of random links and text. Very confusing! The first icon I pressed (to water the flower) took me straight to an ad! Completely lame, misleading and pointless app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: 07 March 2011
- Version: 28
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Adam Schmelzle
- © Adam Schmelzle 2008
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.