Osborne IO is our way of capturing ideas and improvement opportunities (IO’s) from any of our people, people we work with, people we work for and members of the public.
It is designed to be, quite simply, the easiest way possible of capturing an idea, regardless of where you have the idea. It should be so easy to use that you would not want to use any other app to do the same job
• The data captured through Osborne IO informs all aspects of our continuous improvement programme.
• It provides an accessible feedback loop for our customers, supply chain and members of the public.
• It reinforces and evidences our values of being open and progressive.
• It promotes knowledge sharing
• It captures lessons learnt
• It promotes engagement
• It encourages and facilitate innovation (“doing things differently”)
• Encourages and facilitate continuous improvement (“doing things better”)
Bug fix for cached data.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.