Study for your OSCE medical exams on the go with exclusive tutorials and photography not available on any other app.
Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs) are a necessary part of studying in any medical profession. This app provides a wealth of medical information, based on OSCE scenarios, each of which is exclusively written for osceskills.com by medical professionals, and feature exclusive photography.
The OSCE Skills App is an expansion of the osceskills.com website, which is helping thousands of students every day prepare for their medical exams. This app allows you to gain access to all the OSCE Skills e-Learning resources whenever and where-ever you like. No Internet connection is required to view the content and photography once you have downloaded the app from the app store.
• Cardiovascular Medicine
• Gastrointestinal Medicine
• Genitourinary Medicine
• Musculoskeletal Medicine
• Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Paediatric Medicine
• Respiratory Medicine
• Other Skills
• NO in-app purchases, only pay for the app itself.
• Free updates for life.
• Browse all content and photos -without- the internet after initial download.
• Exclusive content and photography - you will not find this elsewhere.
This is a complete re-build of the previous version to fix critical issues in the app related to problems functioning in iOS9.
• Fixed major scrolling issue under iOS9.
• Added in-content links to external resources such as Wikipedia for further reading (iOS 8.3+)
• Increased the main font size slightly to increase legibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Blurry images...or no images. What gives?
If the whole object of this app is to provide an illustrated guide to osce skills, then the images should all be clear enough to see and hence enhance the written instructions. Instead, several of the tutorials contain images too blurred to really see what's going on, and a number of others have no images at all. This is not good enough for a payable app.
Amazing app, easy to navigate and perfect when on the move or need information quick time.
Perfect study app for OSCEs
Great little app with lots of photos and content. Perfect for studying on the go.
- Jepson Rae Ltd
- 46.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © MediStudents
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.