*** This app is designed for doctors and medical students based in UK hospitals. A valid university or NHS email address is required to unlock full functionality. ***
Oslr is a new way for doctors and medical students to coordinate bedside teaching in hospitals. Learning to examine real patients is a core part of every doctor's training, but can be difficult to coordinate around busy schedules and unpredictable patients. Oslr solves this problem.
* Let juniors know whenever you have some free time to teach, or have an interesting patient
* Collect feedback easily and download certificates for your portfolio
* Find teachers anytime based on location and specialty
* Message your teachers directly to arrange sessions or follow up your learning
You can also sign up online at app.oslr.co.uk
NEW: Request teaching from doctors in your hospital.
This version brings teaching requests to the Oslr app. Now if you want teaching on anything in your hospital, from early medical students to PACES and beyond, you can request it from the best teachers around you.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic idea - can't wait for the next version
Great idea. Just needs to be developed further to incorporate more user friendly features.
- Oslr Ltd
- 11.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Oslr Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.