Osmosis is a simulation of the classic potato cylinder in a solution experiment. It comes with animations to show what happens at both the cellular and molecular level. You’ll use it to cover:
• What happens in the experiment and why
• What happens at a cellular lever
• What happens at a particle level
• How to run the investigation in preparation for a practical
- Sunflower Learning Ltd
- 37.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sunflower Learning Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.