Other Edition for iPad
By Other Edition
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Other Edition’s cutting-edge application is the best way to manage your digital and mobile magazines on a range of devices.
Other Edition's pioneering bespoke applications bring the best of the magazine experience to digital and mobile. Once installed on your machine, Other Edition's application will enable you to experience your chosen titles in new and exciting ways.
In addition to reading or leisurely browsing through your favourite magazines in the traditional manner you will be also able to:
· browse through titles in your personal library and add additional titles that appeal
· browse through magazines as if flipping the page in the traditional manner, or scan through the title using useful thumbnails
· find the pages that you want using the useful text search function
· click on on-screen hotspots to jump directly to relevant websites and additional information
· share the application with your friends and email contacts
· experience enriched content, including video and exclusive content not included in the print versions of the magazines
Once Other Edition's application is installed you will also be able to 'fasttrack' downloading additional titles from Other Edition's broad range of the world's most exciting and creative magazines.
Single Issue Purchase
Buy Single Issue of a magazine for $ 3.99.
• Price and duration of subscriptions:
1 Month: $9.99 (US), £6.99 (UK)
For whole catalog
12 Months: $10.99 / $27.99 / $ 16.99
For each magazine
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and cost of renewal is set at prices above
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 3.4
In App Purchase Feature
You do not get what you pay for.
I bought a full view subscription. Well, content wise, their only wider-known magazine is Dazed and Confused - they still advertise it, but actually, their latest issue is one year old - current issues are with another ePublisher. The reader keeps crashing - not updated for a year, not adjusted for iOS6. And the support does not reply to any mails. It looks as if the vendor has given up on this service long ago, and just leave it online, hoping for some unknowing visitors who still spend money on it.
It's great to have access to all the magazines for £7 a month, BUT WHY ALL THE CENSORSHIP? I am 27 and old enough to choose to see nipples.
At first I was annoyed that you don't produce s magazine on iPad. But with the censorship it would probably be blank pages anyway.
Agree with the previous review. Customer service absent. Issues never up to date. They missed the trick. Shameful. All cancel my subscription.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 23 December 2011
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Other Edition Limited
- © 2012 Other Edition Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full View£7.99
- V Man£8.49
- Issue 40£4.99
- VMAN ISSUE 28£3.99
- INTERVIEW AUG 2012£3.99
- Epic Summer Issue£3.99
- Common and Sense Magazine£4.99
- Sep/Oct 2011 Issue£3.99
- Vman 24£3.99
- The Model Issue£3.99