This Application is applied to Mitsubishi remote control only. Mitsubishi remote control is possible to easily control various functions of Outlander PHEV by Wireless LAN.
- Outlander PHEV is necessary for using this Application.
- This Application is applied to Outlander PHEV only.
- Outlander PHEV communicates with Wireless LAN devices by this Application. Baud rate and communication distance vary depending on radio wave, barrier object, and parking situations.
- Please choose the correct app to install in your vehicle.
* If you have a parking brake lever and 10 digits password, please use this App ("OUTLANDER PHEV").
* If you have a parking brake lever and 14 digits password, please use "OUTLANDER PHEV I" App.
* If you have a parking brake switch, please use "OUTLANDER PHEV II" App (has not released in some countries).
* You can download "OUTLANDER PHEV I" App and "OUTLANDER PHEV II" App from "Developer Apps"
- Please see the details below.
[Note] (November 6, 2017)
Improvement regarding third party's access to the Mitsubishi Remote Control on the Outlander PHEV is now ready.
Please contact your nearest Mitsubishi Dealer for the detail.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to our customers.
Ver. 1.4.0 (January 11, 2016)
Fixes issue that Timer Charge does not work.
Ratings and Reviews
It's got potential
While I would love to give this app more stars I cannot due to it being rather flat on features. Being able to set a timer for the car to heat or cool itself is great, the fact that you can't set an actual temperature other than whatever you left the setting at when you got out the car is a big oversight in my opinion. Also I can check charging costs on the cars interface but not through the app. I assume that with the technology most systems in the car can be controlled so why is there not an option to turn on the heated seats, after all you can turn on the lights. Please, please, please update and add features so we can get the most from what is already a fantastic car but at best a mediocre app.
Poor, but does the basics
This App is not very good. It is clunky to use, very limited in scope and looks a bit cheap.
However, it works ok for the things I want to do with it; setting the timer so it charges overnight, checking the battery status and setting the windscreen pre-heat on cold mornings, all whilst still inside my house.
The other criticisms by reviewers are generally correct, but this does just enough for me to keep it.
One real pain is the wifi link - having to switch this over to and from your home router every time you want to use the app is a flipping pain in the neck.
I'm sure Mitsubishi could do a lot better than this if they tried a bit harder. PS I spoke to Mitsubishi about this in March 2018 - there are no further updates planned. They couldn’t give a sh1t.
Badly thought out. It is a crazy idea using wifi instead of Bluetooth. If I get close to the car when I am in the house or work my phone connects to the cars wifi. As there is no internet connection on the car wifi I then have to manually disconnect the car wifi before I can use the Internet. Also what is the point of being able to turn on the lights when you need to be within 20 foot of the car to connect to it. My brothers Volvo has its own SIM card so you can access the cars heater lights etc from anywhere which makes a lot more sense.
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- 24.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mitsubishi Motors Corporation.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.