Join the tens of thousands of women charting their fertility with OvaGraph, the official charting app of Toni Weschler’s bestselling book: Taking Charge of Your Fertility (TCOYF).
Easy to use and completely free, OvaGraph allows you to store and graph all of your menstrual cycle data – basal body temperature, cervical fluid, OvaCue Fertility Monitor readings, and much more – in one convenient location. OvaGraph employs the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) to automatically interpret your fertility signs and help you identify your peak fertile days – the time you’re most likely to achieve pregnancy.
OvaGraph also connects you with an active, supportive community of trying-to-conceive women, along with an abundance of educational resources related to fertility, all intended to help you in your journey toward parenthood.
With OvaGraph, you get:
• Automatic interpretation of your fertility indicators using the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) to help you pinpoint your peak fertile days
• The only fertility charting system designed and endorsed by Toni Weschler, author of the bestselling book: Taking Charge of Your Fertility
• The only app that works with TempCue, the basal body thermometer that connects to your smart device
• Attractive and intuitive fertility charts that communicate your fertile status at a glance
• Interpretation of OvaCue Mobile Fertility Monitor readings to predict and confirm your ovulation date
• Access to a vibrant community of trying-to-conceive women and professional moderators to support you every step of the way
- forgot password link added to signin
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
For me the best app
I have 3 apps I use and this one is the best. I subscribed for another app for another year and it was quite expansive. Only later I read book Taking charge of your fertility and discover this app. I can not recommend this enough. The app I paid for whole year is based purely on temperature so unless you have super regular period this will not be able to predict any changes to your regular patent.
This app on other hand has everything. It is able to tell you your fertility window is approaching even if it is different than other months. It can help you identify any issues with your fertility. There is very useful Community section where you can ask questions and get a prompt answer.
I find it much more reliable. However the prerequisite for this app is knowledge of FAM.
I don’t know what the problem is with this app as I’ve been using it a while with no problems, but in recent weeks it’s become very slow to log in and update information. If I try to enter my data without waiting to be logged in I end up with a duplicate day and the whole calendar needs to be cleaned. Today I told it I had started a new cycle and it just cut me off in the middle of entering my temperature to spend several minutes updating. It’s supposed to be quick and easy but there is more and more waiting around these days.
That said, I do find the charts on the whole really helpful and easy to read. I wish it were possible to adjust the peak line and cover line though as sometimes I know the automatic one is wrong!
Great app, easy to use
Considering it’s free, this app is really fantastic. I’ve not used others but this one is so easy to use and allows you to complete loads of detailed information. Reasons for 4 rather than 5: the logging in can sometimes be a little funny, and I occasionally need to reboot the app; UX could be slightly better - moving between different functions (e.g. charts from different cycles. But definitely far from deal-breakers
- Fairhaven Health, LLC
- 80 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2001–2015 Fairhaven Health, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.