Oyster Info - Balance, Season tickets
By Bitmood Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best rated and most downloaded Oyster card app on the App Store. Check your balance, ticket expiry, journey history. A must have for commuters in London!
• Easily access multiple Oyster cards registered on a single account. Registered cards are displayed automatically, no manual input!
• Add multiple Oyster accounts and switch between them instantly
• Top-up Pay & Go and Season Tickets through online topup form
• Browse your journey history and expenses
• Follow your Pay as you Go balance and Travelcard validity dates
• Export card balance and journey history to your e-mail
• Locate the nearest station and ticket stop (top-up) point on the map, and find the shortest route from your current location
Over 90% of all ratings are 4 and 5 stars! Users cannot be wrong!
--- NOTE ---
1) TFL Oyster online account is required to use this application, this account should be accessible through TFL Oyster online website.
2) If you can't sign in, check whether the account is available on TFL Oyster online website.
If you experience any problems, please contact support [at] bitmood.com . That is the only way we can help you. We usually reply in 2-5 hours.
THIS APPLICATION IS DEVELOPED BY A THIRD-PARTY DEVELOPER. THIS APPLICATION IS NOT ENDORSED OR AFFILIATED BY TRANSPORT FOR LONDON (TFL). DATA IS PROVIDED BY THE TFL OYSTER ONLINE WEBSITE. OYSTER BRAND IS OWNED BY THE TFL.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
- Fresh design
If you find Oyster Info useful, please rate us with 5 stars on App Store.
Need help? Write to support [at] bitmood.com
Good start - worth it - needs improvement (paid version)
Now and again its a little flakey/slow in showing balance and history but if you leave and return one to the other, it usually sorts itself out, it also needs the journey history for individual journeys on each day to be forward in time ie starting in the morning ending at night, but days as a whole going backwards in time ? And maybe grouped by when tube closes closes so post midnight journeys are lumped with their correct days, oyster need to correct this on their site to. I'd like this app eventually to be as functional as logging in to the oyster site itself apart from changing perhaps vital account securing security info. Perhaps Tfl/oyster should make this the official app? ie I would like the ability to dispute a specific error or transaction for refund from this app, just as on the website etc.
OK, needs two key features to compete with other apps
Crucially needs ability when checking history or otherwise to seek refund for incomplete journeys.
Also, and like other apps with contact less cards now, TFL has a separate contactless site from the oyster main site (though the contact less site links to oyster for journey histories) and this app doesn't seem to integrate with the new contact less site. It needs to for it to remain relevant and to attract new customers and for old customers to continue using and recommending it to friends.
Does what you need (just)
Although the app will give you your balance and give a basic travel history, everything is very slow and not integrated well, for example if I want to top up my balance it will redirect me to the web, therefore it's not very useful and better to just use safari.
Furthermore with the amount I spend on my card, I don't expect to then pay to remove adds and get full history.
It could be so much better! I'm not sure why it isn't..
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 21 May 2014
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bitmood Ltd
- © 2014 Bitmood Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad-free full version£0.99