** Apple Best Games of 2015 **
** Facebook The 10 Most Talked About Games of 2015 **
** The Game Awards 2015 Nominated Best Mobile/Handheld Game **
From the creators of Crossy Road…
Cherries are red
Ghosts are blue
Munch a power pellet
Get Lasers too!
PAC-MAN 256 is the maze that never ends. But the Glitch is coming for you…
● PAC-MAN perfectly reinvented for your mobile phone or tablet
● Outsmart ghosts with over 15 ridiculous power ups: Laser, Tornado, Giant and much more
● Stay ahead of the super-villain lurking in PAC-MAN since the beginning: The Glitch
● Take on a new gang of revived retro-ghosts including Sue, Funky, and Spunky
● Waka waka on PAC-DOTS and string a 256 combo for a super special surprise
● Controller support
Have any problems or suggestions? You can reach us at email@example.com.
*iPhone 4 devices are not supported
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Eat 'til you're beat.
Ad-Free Purchase Option?
Addictive game that's easy to pick up for several minutes at a time when on-the-go to try and unlock the next thing or beat your high score. My only major niggle is that given the frequency of intrusive ads, there isn't a pro version of the game or an in-app purchase to disable these ads, as many other apps offer.
This change would definitely knock my review into 4-5 stars. A 3 may seem a tad unfair due to something not relating directly to gameplay (3.5 if I could), but the frequency and length of some of these ads break up what could be a a quick play-die-restart style game, and the inability to remove the ads hampers this experience.
(Just to clarify, not complaining about ads being in at all, got to make a profit on a F2P game after all. Just that there's no pay to disable option).
This game is extremely addictive but there are a few flaws of this app. Firstly it gets a bit boring playing the same level all of the time, and also avatars. You’re pac man avatar is the the same yellow circle, and it would be much better if you could customise you avatar and theme.
Overall it is an amazing game, but these flaws make it a four star rating.
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe
- 145.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Classic 80's Theme £0.99
- Welcome Pack £0.99
- Unlimited Credits £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.