Pace - Running and Walking Journal
By Ron Forrester
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PLEASE: Email me before you submit a negative review. I guarantee I will respond to questions and issues promptly and factually! For example, you DO NOT have to use the routes feature as a couple of negative reviewers have said.
NOTE: There is now help for each screen in Pace. Just tap the info button (upper left) to get details about each screen.
Pace is a running, walking, and jogging journal and log. It is very easy to use for both the occasional user as well as the serious runner. With it you can keep track of:
- New: Colorful high resolution graphing of your run stats across weekly, monthly, yearly, and all time.
- Optionally auto tweet (Twitter) each run so your family and friends can keep up on your running!
- Export runs to CSV for more advanced tracking and charting (in Excel, Numbers, etc) -- last 5 exports are privately stored on the Cychosis export server for you to download.- Runs: Distance, route, shoes used, pace, time, etc.
- Routes: Enter common routes (name, distance, notes, elevation gain, etc) to use to make entering common runs easier. Keeps track of number of runs per route, best time, and average pace.
- Goals: Set training or racing distance goals and track your progress against them.
- Shoes: Keep track of the miles (or kilometers) you've run on each pair of your shoes, as well as the number of runs and the average pace per pair.
- Filter your runs by current week, month, or year and easily navigate back to previous time periods (new!)
- See a summary of your performance for the current week, month, year, or all time, including number of runs, average pace, total distance and total time.
- You can set default shoes and goals to make entering a run very simple.
- Choose between metric and English units
I will be adding many features over the coming weeks and months, including many more statistics, graphing, etc.
Whether you're a racer, a casual runner, or just need to log your walking and jogging exercise for any reason, Pace will make easy, fast, and fun!
What's New in Version 1.7.2
Ring in 2011 with an app to track your running and encourage you to get better and better!
- Twitter support is finally back!
- Tweet button on each run summary screen so you can tweet it again in case it failed the first time, or you just want to tweet a single run.
- Minor bug fixes
Love this app but need an Ipad Version!
I have used this app for a long time and it is simple, clear and records exactly what is needed (distance, duration, shoes) and even gives you some graphs - love it . . . BUT have upgraded - is this the right word? going from an Ipod touch to an IPAD) and would REALLY like the large screen version PLEASEEEEEEEEE!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 05 January 2011
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ron Forrester
- © 2010 Ron Forrester
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.