A simple, easy to use app for tracking personal bests.
Keep track of your running and jogging records in the easy to use PaceTrack app:
- Easy to use pace calculator allows you to quickly enter the distance and time of a run
- Your pace, average speed, the time it would take complete various distances at that pace and estimated calories will be immediately displayed
- Keep track of your runs by saving them into your log
- Add a date and notes to your log entries
- Sort your log by date, distance, time or pace to view your progress
- Backup, restore and email your log for easy viewing and management
- View your personal bests for each distance you have completed
- Easily change between kilometres and miles
Added a new settings menu.
An estimate of how many calories were burned is displayed after calculating a pace or viewing a log entry. To increase accuracy, weight can be entered in the Settings menu.
Recent distances can be accessed when inputting details, speeding up the process.
Added the ability to select favourite units (km or mi) from the Settings menu.
All advertising can now be removed across all devices with a one-time In-App Purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the best app I have found for keeping track of PBs when running, but the keypad is missing the decimal place so I can't enter for example 1.5km. Please update to include decimal with the numbers on the keypad so I can give five stars :)
It's a crackin' app that anyone serious about fitness should take interest in.
- Jonathan Rewcastle
- 4.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Jonathan Rewcastle
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.