By Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It really has too much detail and logic to be dismissed as an arcade game."
- Neal Stevens, subsim.com
"One of six games you should have played in 2013 (but probably didn't)."
- Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Pacific Fleet is turn based game set upon a detailed simulation depicting naval warfare during World War II.
Check out the full game trailer at:
- All new graphics depict the greatest war at sea in stunning full 3D
- Historically based ships, aircraft, weapons and dozens of ship upgrades
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the US Pacific Fleet or Imperial Japanese Navy
- 90 combat zones to battle through on your way to victory
- Single Battle and Multiplayer Hotseat modes
- Complete 44 achievements
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Submarine warfare and carrier operations with dive bombing and torpedo bombers
- Dynamic weather, shore bombardments and night engagements
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- 17 playable ships
- 8 playable aircraft
- Random ship placement, wind, weather and night engagements make each play-through unique
- NO ADVERTISEMENTS. NO IN APPS. ONE PRICE = FULL GAME.
Join us on Facebook for latest news and ongoing discussion with the developer:
What's New in Version 2.10
- Added "Auto Next" feature under Quit Battle page (1 to 3 second delay between auto turn progression)
- Fixed TDC/Imp. Detonators not applied to first torpedo fired
- IJN ships now lose xp when sunk in campaign
- Aircraft attacks must now target an enemy before launching
- Starshell brightness greatly increased
- Ships can no longer face away from each other at combat start
- *** on level 1 IJN Campaign now displays correctly on map
- AAA upgrade reduced to 8,000 renown, allowing M.I.C. achievement
- Fixed a bug where a sinking ship would sometimes linger on surface
- Fixed a rare bug where turn order broke on an enemy sinking
- Manual Clarification: shell damage is multiplied by number of gun barrels firing
- Added Facebook link in Help section
- Removed sound volume slider (master audio now controlled with device)
- Fixed a rare bug whereby achievements could be deleted
- Fixed several achievements which would not register or were impossible
- Kongo torpedo reload messages removed
- Torpedo reload timing corrected
- Takao now has 8 torpedoes
Play as a WWII Admiral
This is a brilliant game. You can play either a Japanese or US commander in the Pacific sea battles of WWII. Command submarines, aircraft carriers, destroyers, cruisers and the biggest battleships. There are 45 levels, and you go through the levels as either American or Japanese forces. There are three levels of difficulty. You can use Renown Points accumulated from each mission to buy upgrades for your ships and also newer larger ships. There are no extras to pay for, so when you buy the game there are no hidden costs.
I would highly recommend.
Ideas...sonar for hunting submarines, use of smoke to obscure ships, scout planes would be a gd idea, ranges of visibility - effected by the weather- night changing to day so aircraft carrier use can kick in...
Ideas for improvement
Could you please add a sight range so you can loose sight of and enemy, also could you add a Japanese type b class sub. I think you could also make an Atlantic fleet version which would have British ships and German ships.
Please please please make recon planes and so you can 'scout out' the enemy fleet (attach it to all the ships that have recon planes).
At 69p this may have been a diversion worth spending money on but I was expecting more for my money as I paid much more. The game is about as engaging as a wet fish and turn based. By today's standards the graphics and effects are passable but average. The gameplay is where it all unravels most - torpedoes which rarely go straight and often don't explode and the turn by turn based play make it a bit of a yawn frankly. Others may like it but it isn't a game I have warmed to.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 15 May 2014
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
- © 2013 Paul Sincock Ph.D.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).