As Featured On The App Store's "Best New Apps", The Washington Post, BBC, LA Times, Lifehacker, Fast Company's Co.DESIGN, and The Next Web.
"A Travel App That Practically Packs Your Bags For You"
Never Forget Your ______ Again!
PackPoint is an intelligent packing app and packing list builder for serious travelers. PackPoint will tell you what you need to pack based on length of travel, weather at your destination, and any activities planned during your trip.
Punch in the city you're traveling to, the departure date, and the number of nights you'll be staying there.
- Check out the Customize menu within PackPoint for Premium features
- Swipe left to remove an item from your packing list
- Tap the "+" sign to change quantities for each packing list item
- Check off "Repeat Basics" if you're willing to repeat wearing basics like shirts and pants
- Check off "Laundry" if you will have access to laundry facilities
PackPoint will build a packing list for you that takes into account:
- Business or Leisure travel
- Activities you plan on doing
- What you need for an international trip
- Warm weather clothes
- Cold weather clothes
- An umbrella if the forecast calls for rain
Have a packing app feature request, or feedback? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://ideas.packpnt.com
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/packpoint
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/packpnt @packpnt
Minor performance enhancement to city name search
Ratings and Reviews
Initially this looks to be great so I upgraded to the premium version.
Vital features this lacks- by “edit” or customisable they only mean you can add items to the lists. You can’t edit in the true sense- no re-ordering items in the list, or even change the spelling if you’ve inputted it incorrectly. Also there’s a really annoying orange “customise” banner persistently at the bottom of the screen in all views which I can’t get rid of and obscures the items beneath. There’s already a “customise “ option in the menu so this is totally unnecessary.
Basically, a reasonable app but not as good as it first appears or could be. I’m looking for another. Don’t bother to upgrade!
This app is a splendid idea and appears to have thought of everything...it did quickly prove its worth in reminding me of the sets of things which I had initially overlooked and even a couple of things which I thought...”naa...not gonna need those...” I was proven wrong!!
I have given this a 3 star simply because it does not cater for cruises...where multiple cities/destinations are all packed into one.
Once this issue is addressed, then I will review my rating.
Good packing help
Combine different functions of your trip and make out a combo packing list. Quite handy to be honest if you have no packing list at hand.
- 59.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Basque, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PackPoint
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Package £2.99
- Manage default activities and list items £0.99
- TripIt Integration £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.