Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, CVs and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a document using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Pages 2.0 is updated with a stunning new design and improved performance. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS and web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, CVs, cards and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are on your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text round images
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts
• Organise your data easily in tables
Advanced writing tools
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph and page counts
• Automatic list making and spell checking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D and interactive bar, line, area and pie charts
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud beta
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the document and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Pages for iCloud beta
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Pages for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Share password-protected documents via iCloud link
• View character count with or without spaces
• Export password-protected documents to DOCX format
• Start a list automatically using new special characters
• Create charts with date, time, and duration values
• Improved support for bidirectional text
• Improved ePub export
• Improved compatibility with Microsoft Word 2013 documents
• Custom number formats in charts are preserved on import of Pages ’09 and Microsoft Word documents
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Way better than microsoft's lame efforts!
I've just downloaded this app and all I can say is WTG apple, this is the most intuitive, easy to use word processing software I have ever used, it totally blows office 365 away!
Whenever I use microsoft office software it totally infuriates me, it freezes all the time and takes an age to do anything you ask it to do, pages is a pleasure to use and it is so much easier to create beautiful looking, professional documents than it is with microsoft lame software.
For those who are talking about not being able to group documents into folders, you can. All you have to do is tap and hold a document until it starts shaking, then drag and drop,it onto another document you want to group it with, it will then creat a folder and you can drag more documents in if you want to.
If you are thinking of downloading this app, I would definately recommend it, it's awesome!
After reading all the reviews over some months, I finally made the step, took the plunge and parted with the most expensive app I've purchased to date! £6.99 yep. Bargain!
Does exactly what I wanted it to do at 06:00 today, and that was to make a quick document relevant to Microsoft's Word/Office Suite.
The ultimate power for me, was the fact that you can type, save, email and print all from the iPad in such a few taps. My word (no pun) what an advancement from a £600 top Office Suite to this is justification to me why I have an iPad.
Type everything, save as PDF, Word or send via iMessage or email is just brilliant for my personal requirements. Job done. As I go I'll find out more, but for the time being. Head of the class Apple. 👍👍👍😎
It does the job
Ok first of all the app basically helps ios users edit or create "Word" documents on the go. Personally i think the app isn't as user friendly as it should be.
The reason why i gave it 3 stars is not because i don't like the app however it needs a lot of updates i.e. more editing functionality (tools), change of page view as appose to being fixed to full screen this will help users see there document at a glance, plus an option to choose to save a document instead of it being automatic saving.
Other than that I would recommend the app for students who want to work on essays on the go or just away from the computer or anyone who just wants to create word based documents. You can open word documents and edit them and then revert them to microsoft word documents again which helps.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 23 January 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 266 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2010 - 2014 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.