Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, CVs and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a document using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Pages 2.0 is updated with a stunning new design and improved performance. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS and web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, CVs, cards and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are on your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text round images
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts
• Organise your data easily in tables
Advanced writing tools
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph and page counts
• Automatic list making and spell checking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D and interactive bar, line, area and pie charts
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud beta
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the document and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Pages for iCloud beta
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Pages for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Great app, do all of my college work on it and it serves just as well as Microsoft Word on a PC. Layout used to be terrible, but it is now hugely improved. Printing is a slight pain if you don't have an "AirPrint" printer (which I don't know many people who do!), but you can get around it by emailing it to yourself and printing it off on a PC. Conversion to Word and other formats is done seamlessly and emailing of a document is readily accessible within the app. Only major issue I have encountered with it is that if you have to write very large documents, it does start to lag quite significantly as you are typing as the size of the document increases. Other than that, once you are used to the layout (as it is a far cry from the layout of Word) it is a great little app and definitely the best word processor available on iPad.
[in my experience] it just DOESN'T WORK !!!
notes works , calendar works , safari works , all my syncing Apps works FLAWLESSLY , not far of instantly ...
pages , keynote and numbers just DON'T .
i've been trying for MONTHS and MONTHS now to figure out what the problem is with NO SUCCESS .
and i've had enough , the beauty of notes etc is that there is NO SETUP it just WORKS .
for some reason this ISN'T the case with pages etc
frustration has got the better of me and i have decided the best option is to just keep using notes and DELETE pages .
maybe they'll get it together in a year or so until then i just can't be bothered it's just too ethereal , too frustrating , it should just WORK ! and because it DOESN'T [for me] i have lost confidence in the product so i would prefer to stick with what i KNOW WORKS , so BYE PAGES better luck next time ...
unbelievably disappointed [in more aspects of Apple than i would ever have liked , this just being ONE OF MANY [don't get me started on iTunes , iPhoto , calendar etc LOL])
ps this review is written by an Apple LOVER so even more painful to write of such disappointment and frustration with a company you just want to be PERFECT just because you [me , i] love them , but this is the real world and these kind of disappointments [realities] just go to enforce these fact of life ...
I frequently find that I have a lot of school homework to complete which can be quite nerve wrecking, but Pages is simply fantastic! It's free, it's fast, it's efficient!
I've done over a hundred pieces of homework on it, and I love how you can put your work into different folders. Recently, I had to make some bushiness cards for school, and the templates this app had were really useful. It has never crashed, for me. Exporting work is easy. And I couldn't work as hard at school if I didn't have this app- lifesaver!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 08 January 2015
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 278 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2010 - 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.