Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, CVs and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. And now with the beta release of new collaboration features, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time (beta)
• With the beta release of new collaboration features, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
• Collaboration is built into Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Pages for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, CVs, cards and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are on your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts
• Organise your data easily in tables
Advanced writing tools
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D, and interactive bar, line, area and pie charts
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, and at iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 3.0
• Real-time collaboration (feature in beta)
- Edit a document with others at the same time in Pages on Mac, iPad or iPhone, and at iCloud.com
- Share your document publicly or with specific people
- See who else is in a document
- See participants’ cursors as they’re editing
• A new format pane takes advantage of the display on the 12.9-inch iPad Pro
• Improved downloading — Pages now downloads documents from iCloud only when you’re ready to work on them
• Open and edit Pages ’05 documents
• Wide colour gamut image support
• Enhanced keyboard navigation and additional keyboard shortcuts
Don't download update; messes up the whole thing
If there was a measure smaller than one star, I would rate this update at that. Pages used to work fine, I downloaded the update and now it's unusable, and I can't get anything done that I need to. Functionality is impaired, shapes snap to grid without me wanting them to, images aren't showing as available to insert, fonts aren't displaying correctly... everything no longer works.
Thanks, Apple, for utterly ruining a perfectly good app and also the work I was planning to do on it tonight. Guess I'm stuck with going back to my 2002 MacBook1.1
Avoid this update if you want a working app.
This used to be a great little app until the last upgrade. Now, it's still very good, when it decides to work.
You can see all your documents, but trying to open them is very frustrating, with various reasons, e.g. Needs a working internet connection; This document cannot be opened now, try again later or simply returning you to the Pages icon screen. Trying to delete a document is equally frustrating.
I'm in the process of transferring my documents over to Word. Yes, I know you pay for it, but it works.
I'd give this app a minus score if I could, with is a shame because it used work quite well!
Same problem as the review before. Upgraded iOs10 took about a minute to open each file . I discovered this at a gig so not impressed. It now won't allow me to open up word document and basically it's a disaster zone. I'm looking to change to a PDF app. Really disappointed as it was brilliant.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 13 September 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 430 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: ITUNES
- © 2010 - 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.