Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, CVs and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a document using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Pages 2.0 is updated with a stunning new design and improved performance. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS and web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, CVs, cards and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are on your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text round images
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts
• Organise your data easily in tables
Advanced writing tools
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph and page counts
• Automatic list making and spell checking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D and interactive bar, line, area and pie charts
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud beta
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the document and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Pages for iCloud beta
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Pages for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.5.4
• Resolves an issue that prevented proper navigation and editing with VoiceOver
• Resolves an issue where turning on Speak Screen blurred text on some devices
Can't download the upgrade since the latest OS upgrade. Sticks halfway. Have tried all suggested fixes to no avail.
** Finally fixed the update problem ** First delete whats left of the incomplete app on the phone using Settings/General/Usage/Manage Storage. It won’t have a proper icon and this is the app to delete. Reboot the iPhone.
I generally use iTunes to download apps so repeat the process for iTunes, e.g. delete the app from the library. Quit iTunes via the menu. Start iTunes. On the store find Pages and download it. When that is finished connect you phone to the computer, and sync as usual. Pages takes a bit of time to install but gets there eventually. Existing documents will update automatically for compatibility with this version.
If you prefer to skip doing this through iTunes, that should work too as long as you delete the partial app as described above and reboot you iPhone.
Conclusion - Great app but Apple should have sorted this update out before release. I moved over to Apple from Windows especially to avoid this sort of thing!
This app is fine
This app works fine for me. You people having problems are likely using older devices which can't always handle the updates anyway, and you should take this in to account before you update. And thanks Apple for fixing the Voiceover bug.
Have been unable to access any of my pages documents since revision to Pages in Feb/mar 2015. They keep saying update or not available despite having the most recent version on my iPad/iPhone etc. I've been totally locked out if my docs and frankly am abandoning Apple devices due to this issue. iCloud is useless if you can't open your pages docs elsewhere. At least with Microsoft they are concerned about backwards compatibility.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 July 2015
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 279 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2010 - 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.