Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, CVs and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. And with the release of real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With the release of real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
• Collaboration is built in to Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Pages for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, CVs, cards and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service or iTunes File Sharing
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are right in your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Animate data with interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts
• Organise your data easily in tables
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D and interactive bar, line, area and pie charts
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from icloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 3.2
• Enhance your documents using a library of over 500 professionally drawn shapes
• Reply to comments and join threaded conversations
• Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another
• New auto-correction and text replacement options save time while typing
• New page thumbnail view allows you to easily navigate your document
• Export documents as fixed layout ePub books
• Change margins, headers, footers and paper size while collaborating
I am nearly satisfied with this app. The keyboard keeps freezing though when I try to change from letters to numbers. Also, the old version was better in that I now have to scroll through loads of templates I don't ever use to find my own right at the bottom of the screen. I can't change their order or delete them, so stuck. When formatting a photo that's been imported, the box closes after every single adjustment - it should stay open until they're all done. This has always been an issue. Mono niggles really, but I use the features all the time and it's irritating. it was better before.
Pages: Another Go
I had Pages installed when I first got my iPad 3 years ago. I didn't use it much but noticed that they recently introduced a new feature for inserting maths equations. I had been using a latex app for this but decided to give Pages a try. Lo and behold, it's absolutely brilliant! It produces really professional looking documents and I'm now doing all my maths and physics notes on it. It doesn't have every feature of latex on it of course, but so far Pages has produced everything I've asked of it!
Could Be Better
I've just done the update, and was excited about the thumbnails function. However, I felt they should have gone all the way and allowed thumbnails to operate in exactly the same way they do on the desktop - such as copy, paste, duplicate, etc... I can guarantee that almost everyone who used the thumbnail option probably tried to copy/ paste/ delete etc..
I know that's going to be in a future upgrade and will be advertised as something brilliant.
Also, I still don't get why on both desktop and iOS versions, one cannot just add a blank page very easily.
All of these are basic to word processing, and the technology has been there years ago. Having to upgrade every couple of months to simply get features which were part of basic word processing programmes back in the 90's, and somehow supposed to be 'impressed'.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 13 June 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 519 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Apple Distribution International
- © 2010 - 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.