This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, CVs and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With the release of real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
• Collaboration is built directly into Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Pages for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, CVs, cards and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and text files
Create beautiful documents
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts and textures
• Enhance your document with a library of over 500 editable shapes
• Easily add images and video to your document
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Organise your data easily in tables
• Add comments and join threaded conversations
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• Create and view impressive bar, line, area and pie charts
• Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, and from iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
This update contains stability and performance improvements.
I hate updates
I loved this app, very usable and consistent. I used it for all my college work and for writing my books, but since the most recent update all practicality has disappeared.
Now it’s complete guesswork as to whether my documents will open at all, and some extremely important documents I needed for my job have apparently deleted themselves entirely, leaving only an empty document without content.
I guess I should count myself lucky that nothing of massive sentimental value has been lost as of yet, but now I’m going to have to back up all my documents in order to keep them safe.
Not only that, but the new layout of the app is an annoyance to use, using garish colours and a very intrusive bar on the left side of the screen when set to landscape.
It is massively disappointing to realise once again that practically all updates I seem to do on Apple ruin the apps further, rather than fixing anything.
Equally what have you done?
Equally I have used this app for a number of years. It has been easy to use and now I find a number of my files will not open, and they are important to me. The app says these files do not exist. Yes they do and they did a month ago. The icon for the file which will not open shows an A4 sheet of paper with the right top corner curled back and an orange pen across the page. The same has happened in numbers too. Copying or duplicating a file to use in a new file was easy as you just held on it and could perform the task you wanted.
Please sort out or give advice....soon
Well the update sorted out the above problem and thank you for that.
Now I cannot find an easy way of copying a document that you want to revise without losing the original one. One used to hold onto the document and it would “shake” and you could choose to copy. Very easy and intuitive. Now you do the same and the message bar gives the option of “copy” and it doesn’t do it, or if it does where does the copy go to???Grrrr
I look forward to your reply
I’m just getting used to pages and working between a Mac and iPad Pro and I do like the ability to collaborate in real time on documents. I hope this improves to the level of goggle like showing the active users by their name and cursor on the screen.
I’m really shocked the Apple pencil is not supported - what an embarrassment as Microsoft office supports pencil for a long time.
The TOC could be improved to use the different headers as Microsoft do, that would be really professional touch.
With all Apple’s money you would think this suite of apps would be a Microsoft killer after all these years but it’s still for students at best.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 November 2017
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 432 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Apple Distribution International
- © 2010 - 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.