Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, CVs and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a document using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, CVs, cards and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are in your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts
• Organise your data easily in tables
Advanced writing tools
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D and interactive bar, line, area and pie charts
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the document and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Pages for iCloud
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 2.6.2
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Five million stars!!!!!
I absolutely love Pages! It is by far the best app I have on my iPad. A lot easier to use than Word. I can't think of anything wrong with it, but I can think of some improvements; 1. Could you maybe add in an update the ability to cross out stuff, since you can highlight things but you can't put a line through it. That would be really useful. And 2. Could you maybe add in a thing where you could see your work in different formats, like in a reading format like a book so you could see how long it would be if it were in double pages like a book. But anyway, I highly recommend this app to anyone wanting a beautiful word processor on their device. One satisfied customer!
F- could do better.
Most of the functions work, however, there are some problems that cause mucho frustration, especially if you wish to use it as a word processor. Come on Apple this is 2016, simple oversights like this should NOT HAPPEN, however, you keep stumbling from one mishap to another.
1) Why no hyphenation control?
2) Why does the on screen keyboard need to be visible with a USB Apple keyboard attached?
3) Word count still overlaps what you're typing?????
4) Sometimes the font menu bar, now located at the bottom of the page, overlaps the text you are typing. This also includes the word count, which also floats above the text obscuring what you type. Obviously this can make it difficult to use. This happens predominantly with an external keyboard and is a royal pain.
5) Importing docx files is a completely haphazard affair, with most of the formatting being lost along the way. Not a problem with a single page, but when you have 165,000 words to plat with not such a great feature.
6) Micro stuttering whilst typing either from Bluetooth support or on screen keyboards.
7) Masses of bad reviews, as a company, don't you care about your software quality???
I could go on but what's the point, I'm off to find something that actually works nicely.
This is a fantastic app, and is extremely useful within education, the app is very easy to use and well designed. However, this being said and having used the app almost daily for the past year, I have come across several features which could be tweaked or implemented to improve the app further.
- Exporting documents is a long and laborious process, especially if several documents need to be exported at once, the documents have to be exported one by one. If there could be an option to export multiple documents, this would be largely more convenient.
- Only one highlighting colour is available, it would be incredibly useful if more were available.
- As far as I know, documents can only be viewed a page at a time, especially for the iPad series, it would be useful to be able to view multiple pages within a document simultaneously.
- When drawing diagrams, a drawing tool would be extremely useful, it would help to be able to create freehand shapes as well.
Thanks for your time :)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 10 May 2016
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 275 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2010 - 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.