Painnt is the ultimate photo editor. Turn your photos into art masterpieces, or awesome cartoon photos. If you like digital art, you'll love Painnt!
Choose from our selection of 2000+ filters, ranging from classical art (with Van Gogh or Picasso styles) that you'll want to frame and hang, to cartoon sketches that belong right in a comic book.
Painnt edits your pics using AI deep dream for generating realistic painting results and awesome cartoons, all in a single photo editor.
Don’t wait for us to add new filters to the app (which we regularly do). Create a custom filter out of any image, painting or photograph you like. You can share them with other community members, too!
This free app limits output resolution and adds a watermark; you can unlock the entire library, hide watermarks and ads, use custom styles and enable high resolution via an in-app subscription.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
By purchasing a subscription, you can unlock all of Painnt's Premium features:
- Access the entire app library
- Process your photos in HD
- Create custom-style filters
- Hide app watermark
Length of subscription:
- 1 week subscription - $0.99
- 1 month subscription - $1.99
- 1 year subscription (best value) - $9.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same period and price (weekly, monthly, or yearly).
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
OK but ...
Having paid for the high resolution version I was hoping that I would be able to fine tune the use of each individual filter a bit more than I can. Additionally it takes an absolute age to use and frequently falls over, which is frustrating. So, in sum, this could be good but I’ll need more convincing to renew my subscription.
Who Needs Filters!
As a photography student way back in the early 80’s I loved using filters but it was quite difficult carry a heavy box around as well my Canon AE1. This lovely app brings back memories and impresses with its variety. 💚
I have many photo/art apps. This, without doubt, is the best so far. It is the only one to date that I have paid a yearly subscription to, something that I never considered before.
- Ricardo Corin
- 117.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Moonlighting Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock everything for ONE WEEK £0.99
- Unlock everything for A MONTH £1.79
- Unlock everything for ONE YEAR £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.