Paint Pad is a paint app for OS X which is similar to Microsoft Paint. It provides you the basic tools to draw quickly and allows the users to add text on images and resize, rotate, flip and crop images. It also allow you to combine multiple images into one image. Besides it has full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operation.
And at last, it has a friendly and clean UI and it's really easy to use.
- Support retina display.
- Support all kinds of tools. For example eyedropper, fill, line, curve line, rectangle, ellipse, pen, eraser, text, image, round rectangle and so on.
- Support curved texts.
- Full support for transparency.
- Support shadow, gradient and reflection.
- Add text on image.
- Support grid and rulers.
- Crop image.
- Resize, rotate and flip image.
- Combine multiple images into one.
- Full support for undo/redo, cut/copy/paste.
- Config line width, pen color and fill color and so on.
- Support dragging and dropping any files and folders.
Note: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with our support email:
Fix some bugs.
1. Support curved texts.
Now you can right click a curved line, round rectangle or ellipse to show the context menu and then select the "Add Curved Texts" menu command to add curved texts.
2. Support snapping automatically.
Your layers will be placed and resized properly when you move and resize them.
3. Fix some bugs.
1. Canvas rulers and grids support inches, cm and mm.
1. Support reflection.
2. Add support for effects and filters. For example, adjust colours, blur, sharpen, black and white and so on. You can apply filters to a whole image or some part of it.
3. Support alignment. You can align your layers to a layout as you want.
4. Enhance pasting. Pasted layers will be placed at your mouse's position.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs One More Useful feature!
Needs the ability to revolve images and text and turn them anywere on a 360˚ angle. It would create more stylish looks to projects and would improve the app massively.
Does not support transparency
Bought this because it stated it supported transparency. It doesn't. In fact, it does precious little - even less than Paint and that's quite an achievement! This is a really poor application and I feel I have been tricked out of my money. I know I only paid £1.99, but I still feel like I have been robbed. AVOID THIS APP!!
I take back my previous negative comments - Andy at the Help Desk has been very helpful and is helping me fix the bugs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.