Couple - Relationship App for Two
By TenthBit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Couple is a more intimate way to share your life and the best way to stay in touch with your favorite person: it’s free, it’s fun, and it’s completely private! Couple, the app for two! Over 2 million downloads and an Apple Editors Choice award can’t be wrong!
Couple keeps all your special moments saved privately in one place and connects you to only the most important person in your life for the most private messaging experience. Perfect for both long distance relationships and couples in same city. Express yourself with video, audio, photos, and stickers; be close, even when apart with ThumbKiss™; and do everything from one app: share to-do lists, set reminders, make phone calls, send messages, share your location, suggest places to go out to on dates nights, and more.
• Private timeline to build a shared history & remember all your special moments
• Real-time messaging and share videos, voice messages, and photo filters to express yourself
• Express your moods & emotions with a variety of fun sticker packs
• Send Secrets: photos that disappear after a fixed time!
• ThumbKiss™ when you want to be close: whether next door across continents touch the same spot on
your phones to make them both vibrate simultaneously
• Sketch together in real-time: draw pictures simultaneously or play games from a thousand miles away!
• Make phone calls or Facetime from inside the app
• Share to-do lists: real-time syncing from new date ideas to remembering milk at the store
• Calendar reminders: schedule dates, automatic notification of birthdays, anniversaries, and important
• Find highly rated nightlife venues + restaurants, to suggest them to your partner for date nights
• Broadcast your location to each other in real-time using Live Beacon, to make it easier to meet up
• Cross platform support
• Chat using the web app when you're on your computer
Features coming soon:
• Multi-language support
• And much, much more!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Live Beacon uses GPS and will automatically turn off after 30 minutes.
Learn more at: www.couple.me
Need support? http://support.couple.me/
Like on Facebook: facebook.com/couple
Follow on Twitter: @CoupleApp
Pin on Pintrest: pinterest.com/coupleapp
Follow on Instagram: instagram.com/coupleapp
What's New in Version 1.9.9
We're back with a shiny new update. We have added support for iOS 8, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus. Let us know what you think!
Version 1.9.9 includes various bug fixes:
- Fixes an issue with notifications not being received
- Fixes an issue with the passcode lock screen hanging
- Fixes an issue with using the app on an iPad
- Other UI improvements
Fantastic app, but hasn't been updated in a while...
Update: 20th September 2015
- App has logged us both out and is rejecting our login details. Can't reset password either. This appears to be a global issue now and support team from TenthBit doesn't seem to be responding to contact. Just awful service.
Original Review: August 2015
My boyfriend and I have been using this app since April, when he had to move from the UK for work. Now he's back, in August, we're still using Couple!
It's perfect for not only long-distance relationships, but also couples who just want to have a private space that's only accessible by the two of you. A lot of the features are nice, but very throwaway - thumb kiss, live drawing etc. - but this app centres around the messaging, photo/video storage and stickers at its heart, and it does it near-perfectly.
The shared lists is also a really handy feature, one you probably never realised you might need. It's great to be able to share things like Netflix details, Shopping lists, Family birthday's etc. and it always be there and editable. It's quick and easy to create and alter lists, and let your partner know what you've added.
The only criticism would be the app hasn't been updated since Dec 2014. There a few bugs, as other users have mentioned, including missing notifications or notifications that just won't go away. A countdown feature for long distance relationships would be nice, as would a native iPad app.
Great app - really user friendly
Couple is great. When my boyfriend first invited me to use it I was sceptical and did not really think we would need an app other than Facebook messenger to keep in touch. I love that we have a special place for all our messages though, and these can be accessed even when my phone is offline or on airplane mode. The functions I find really handy are the list functions (where you can create a list of things to do with your significant other) and the sketching function (drawing pictures is always fun)! It's helped us a lot in our long-distance relationship; would recommend.
Great App with Minor Issues
My girlfriend and I have been using this app for a few months now and we both love it! The ability to track the photos you've sent each other, as well as the cute little drawing features and thumb kiss have made our somewhat distanced relationship a lot more bearable.
However I will add that there are a few minor bugs which, although are not a big deal, are a bit of an annoyance.
The first bug occurs when you send emojis from an iPhone 5 or higher device; a gap is left between the type-area and the keyboard. Another related error is once a message is sent, the text within the type-area is vertically offset and makes some text unarmed to view.
Finally, there are many issues with notifications and how they show up; sometimes one person won't be alerted when they receive a message, other times someone will receive a message, check it but the notification doesn't go.
Other than these bugs, this app is definitely something that's helped us and we'd recommend it to anyone in a similar situation :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 05 December 2014
- Version: 1.9.9
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: TenthBit Inc.
- © 2014 TenthBit Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Thinking of you's£0.79