Pako - Car Chase Simulator
By Tree Men Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Update: PAKOCALYPSE - new game mode and new level AFTERMATH
PAKO - CAR CHASE SIMULATOR
Closed area. No Escape. How long would you last?
See how far you can make it on online leaderboards!
"It's a simple game, but nails that 'one more go' feeling that high score games thrive on. It also looks and sounds great, with a very slick visual style." (TouchArcade: Game of the Week)
"4/5 stars. With a great art style, exciting music, and fun, simple gameplay, PAKO is the most fun you'll have crashing a car." (148apps)
!!! iPhone 5 optimized, we don't recommend playing with older devices !!!
- Change camera view between classic and 3rd person chase cam
- Different vehicles in 19 locations: Mall, Suburbia, Cemetery, Highway, Square, Old Town, Desert, Arena, Airport, Beach, Hockey rink, Finland, Trailer park, Launch site, Moon, Rallycross, Lakeside, Forest and Aftermath
- Online highscore lists for each map and a combined highscore of all maps
- Achievements for all locations
- Super secret achievements !!!
- Adrenaline pumping soundtrack by DKSTR
- Quick restart, no waiting
- No ads
What's New in Version 1.18
PAKOCALYPSE. NOW. THE END IS NIGH!
- New Aftermath Stage set in the world gone mental, lava pits, ramps
- 3 new vehicles for the aftermath adventure!
- New Pakocalypse mode for experienced players, meteors, zombies, tanks and chaos in ALL THE OLD LEVELS
- SHOOTING MECHANICS to defend your car from close hits (in Pakocalypse play mode only)
- New song by DKSTR
There is nothing bad you can say about a game like this, because of it's simplicity. The first level of this gam can have you saying " just one more try", only to get that extra second on your timer.
You probably own or have seen the game "Smashy Roads", well this game came out before then, meaning that the company behind it almost entirely copied this wonderful game, but added stupid mechanics.
But overall, get this game, you'll find yourself playing it for hours on the train, the bus and even at 2 in the morning trying to reach 30 seconds on Mall. SO JUST GET THIS GAME!!
It's a good app but it could do with another camera angle like first person also bigger maps and faster cars. The sensitivity when you touch anything whether you skiff a wall or tap a police car you just explode if they made damage a little more realistic then it would be better
But I agree with other reviews that say this game could do with some kind of damage points system. As it is, you get blindsided by something that isn't in your field of view and then you explode and die. This reduces the element of skill and replaces it with luck. It's a good game though. Maybe the arenas could be a bit bigger.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 10 August 2016
- Version: 1.18
- Size: 167 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tree Men Games OY
- © Tree Men Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes