By eBioCenter Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Palm PubMed is an efficient and powerful tool for researchers who use PubMed on a daily basis.
* Build searches by typing any PubMed supported free text or using App flexible and powerful search builder for Advanced Search.
* Retrieve all search results, no limitations. Based on results, easily search author's other publications by selecting author name directly.
* Save your favorite publications on your device so that you can view offline.
* Receive iOS push notifications for your favorite search keywords when there are any new publications.
* Browse search results by taping “Previous Page” and “Next Page” button on both top and bottom of the result view.
* Sort results by your favorite order (Recently Added, Pub Date, First Author, Last Author, Journal, Title).
* Access PubMed webpage for your selected reference in App, without leaving the result view. You could get fulltext access like you use a computer if you are in your organizational network (including through VPN on your iPad).
* Email search results by only one tap.
* Manage recent searches.
* Support "Pubmed Mobile" which is a mobile friendly Web interface to access PubMed.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
1. Save your research results to your device and view them offline.
2. Receive push notifications for your research keywords when there are any new publications.
3. Support iOS5.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 10 January 2012
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: eBioCenter Corporation
- © eBioCenter Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.