Pampers Club: Rewards & Gifts
By Pampers by P&G - Nappies, Baby Products, & Rewards
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Every parent deserves rewards!
Join Pampers Club and enjoy all the membership benefits this rewards club offers. Turn your nappies and baby care products into rewards and amazing gifts for toddlers, your newborn baby, or your whole family. Getting started is easy! Simply download the Pampers Club app, take a photo of your shopping receipts, earn reward points for your purchase, and redeem dozens of rewards from nappies coupons to personalised gifts. You can collect points from shopping Pampers at stores including Amazon, Boots, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Ocado, Tesco, and more.
**Now introducing NEW featured rewards, Pampers Points balance boosters, and parenting articles and tips!**
Join Pampers Club now and get 500 free reward points just for signing up! Invite your friends and fellow parents and get an additional 100 free reward points for each one who joins!
Start earning rewards with Pampers Rewards Club in minutes!
1. Download the Pampers Club app and sign in to your Pampers.co.uk account. If you don’t have one, you can easily set one up in the app.
2. Every time you shop and buy Pampers baby gear like newborn baby nappies and baby wipes, take a photo of your shopping receipt using the app’s receipt scanner.
3. You will get 10 instant reward points for every £1 spent on Pampers baby care products. You can even collect points for online purchases of baby products.
4. Redeem your reward points and choose from dozens of Pampers rewards and gifts for you, your baby, or your family including personalised gifts, discounts on the best nappies, and much more!
Pampers Club membership rewards include amazing benefits like:
• Shopping coupons and discount codes on the best baby products and nappies for newborns.
• Personalised gifts like wall calendar, photobooks, phone cases, and photo prints.
• Health, parenting, and baby magazine subscriptions including Mother & Baby, Gurgle, and Top Santé.
• Baby gifts including toys, puzzles, and books.
• Donations to various children’s charities including the Rainbow Trust and British Skin Foundation.
• More great gifts for toddlers, mums, dads, and the whole family!
Shopping receipts should be scanned within 30 days of purchase. £1 = 10 rewards points.
Terms and conditions here: https://www.pampers.co.uk/terms-of-use-pampers-club
Frequently asked questions: https://www.pampers.co.uk/pampers-club/faq
Start getting rewarded for being the best parent in the world. Join Pampers Club now!
What's New in Version 2.7
This new release comes with a handful of tweaks, adjustments and new features geared towards an even smoother user experience.
• Redesigned, new Homescreen
• Featured Rewards - Find offers and discounts on specific rewards in the Rewards catalogue
• Balance Boosters - Participate in Weekly Promotions and boost your Pampers points
• Get handy tips and advice with our newly introduced 'Parent's tips'
So far so great
As I work in the baby industry and have recently become a first time mum I was both personally and professionally curious about how this app worked both logistically and at generating a sense of brand loyalty. The ease of use, clean and clear design and tech mean that logistically - it is seem less. As for loyalty buildings- the joining bonus and mix of money off discounts and more personal and personalised rewards, means you can choose between a financial or emotional incentive, which is clever. All in all - hats off to Pampers for this innovative approach in a competitive marketplace.
Impossible to print off vouchers
So I scan receipts but it's a pointless exercise as can't print vouchers from a smart phone , can't print vouchers from an iPad and when I try to print at work on desktop pc that doesn't work either . Also once sent to print that's it the voucher is classed as used regardless of whether you actually get a print out. I have spent a fortune on pampers on both children and am not being rewarded for that loyalty as their voucher system doesn't work. Need an option to send vouchers via post for those of us who aren't luddites!
Loving this app
Have tried many brands of nappies but I can always rely on pampers, but to also earn points is such a bonus! Have had photos and a photo book out of my rewards something I probably wouldn't have gotten around to doing if I had to pay for it 😊