Panasonic Blu-ray Remote 2012
By Panasonic Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Panasonic Blu-ray Remote 2012 brings you to the next stage of operation experience at your fingertips. Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT321, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01 using your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. Playback a Blu-ray Disc™, choose your favorite language, and even select a chapter where you want to start all done by familiar iPhone, iPod touch or iPad interface. Moreover, you can control to play music, photos or videos from your personal computers or network attached storage over DLNA, or play VIERA CAST contents from anywhere in your home. With a flick or tap of your finger(s), functions on IR remote are ready to serve.
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT321, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- Fixed issues on iOS7
- Redesign of App Icon
Support for dmp-bdt110 is unreal - full control of player - menus folders everything - even has an image of the controller and all buttons are active as if contoller is in your hand - buttons feel better than the controller quick and smooth - impressed
Still NO SUPPORT for BDT130
Panasonic still do not support their range of latest BR players with this app.
The Remote with this player is shocking and refuses to work with an IR repeater system too. This is really frustrating as I have to open bedroom cupboard door all the time...thus leaving my warm bed!
Noticed a recent update on my TV's app and was hoping for an add on or Viera Link to work however no joy as yet. :(
Not working 9 out of 10 times
1 out of ten attempts to find my recorder will work. My device is enabled in remote devices but most times app will not find recorder/player.
Settings are correct as i have had it working.....occasionally.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 18 December 2013
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: Panasonic Corporation
- © Panasonic Corporation 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.