Panda Babies Playhome is set in a land where the trees are almost as tall as the sky. It's a co-operative, caring place where children learn to engage with and nurture, a family of six totally cute pandas. The Panda Babies!
Each day is an adventure because there is so much to do. Your child will learn as they play, and delight in the discovery of the many interactive objects. Hide in the wardrobe, boil the kettle for tea, pop bubbles in the bath, play a CD, water the bamboo and pick it for lunch, or change a nappy, the choice is yours.
The panda house has a kitchen, lounge, bedroom, bathroom and a garden where they grow their own bamboo. There is a swing, a slide, and a trampoline, all beautifully hand drawn by children's author Keith Brumpton.
- Explore the Panda Babies house and garden
- Full of interactive items to discover.
- Create stories for the Panda Babies - what will they get up to?
- Babysit the Panda Babies.
- Grow bamboo in the garden and feed the Panda Babies.
- Play hide and seek - who’s that behind the curtains?
- Put the sleepy pandas to bed.
- Sing along to the karaoke, play CD’s or use the ghettoblaster for a Panda Babies Party.
- Dance under the cool disco lights and glitterball.
- Bath the pandas, with bubbles, soap and sprays!
- Grab the banjo, flute or drum and jam into the night!
- Play on the trampoline, slide or swing in the garden.
- Watch the butterflies and birds in the garden.
- Have a Panda Babies picnic in the garden.
- Wash their nappies in the washing machine.
- Put the Pandas on the toilet, wipe their panda bums!
- Changes from day to night, and rain to shine.
- Kick the ball around, or play at stacking blocks.
- Discover what’s in the kitchen drawers.
- Play with the rubber ducks - but don’t put them in the toilet!
- No time limit or high scores — play for as long as you like!
- No rules or goals.
- No third-party advertising
- Safe, educational and appropriate for all ages.
Specifically designed to be played by children as young as three, but detailed enough to entertain kids up to ten years old or older. Panda babies Playhome ignites the imagination and creativity to keep children engaged for hours.
Check our site www.pandababiesapp.com to download free colouring-in sheets, dot to dot sheets and more.
We've added French & Spanish languages. We've partnered with Edinburgh Zoo and The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland to help Pandas in real-life. For each game purchase, we'll make a donation to RZSS.
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded this for the kids and it's kept them happy all weekend. Drawings are lovely and sounds are gentle. Lots of giggling from the kids while playing, and pestering me to get it on my iPhone. Money well spent!
lovely hand drawn graphics
My kids loved this, it’s nice to see an app that doesn’t look too ‘computer drawn’ this reminded my of some of the cartoons i watched as a kid. loads of things to discover.
My 4 year old was rolling around in hysterics playing this game. My 11 year step son seems to enjoy playing with this game “to help his brother”, as much as the youngest does!
- Panda Babies Media Limited
- 200.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © panda babies media ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.