Panzer Corps has been hailed as the “the spiritual successor to the Panzer General series”. This award-winning turn-based strategy has been called by the press “…nothing short of brilliant” with high rankings and praises around the world. Brought to fruition by a team of experts and a community of hundreds of fan, Panzer Corps Wehrmacht has evolved into the ultimate strategy classic that will find a home on any wargamer’s shelf!
What the Press is saying:
* Digitally Downloaded 90% "Panzer Corps is the perfect way to round out the year for armchair generals with iPads"
* Gamespot 80% - "Panzer Corps is a great turn-based strategic wargame that captures Panzer General's deep and involving classic gameplay."
* CPUGamer 90% - "Panzer Corps beats the pants off the competition."
* PC Games 85 - "Gameplay is just great and offers great tactical and strategical variety."
* Pocket Tactics 5/5 "Panzer Corps for the iPad is damn near perfect"
* Pocket Gamer 80% "the most challenging and engrossing strategy experiences available on the iPad"
Set in World War II, Panzer Corps Wehrmacht puts players in the general’s tent in charge of the Axis armies, across 26 scenarios in one large campaign tree, carrying core forces through the war. This core force can gain experience and upgrade to new weaponry as it becomes available. With over 800 unit types, divided into 19 unit classes there is a huge amount to explore. Make use of your units strengths and your enemies weaknesses and seize victory.
Panzer Corps Wehrmacht replicates a classic wargame and upgrades it to 21st century standards for a new generation of wargamers, now also on your iPad!
Developed by Flashback Games Studio & The Lordz Games Studio and published by Slitherine, Panzer Corps is the ultimate wargaming experience.
The game is absolutely huge:
- 800 unit types, divided into 19 unit classes with 20 detailed parameters to identify units abilities, 17 terrain types affecting gameplay in various way.
- The base game includes a campaign with 26 scenarios combined into a large campaign tree with several entry points at various stages of the war. Depending on the outcome of each battle (decisive victory, marginal victory or defeat), the player will be faced with different challenges and progress along different parts of the campaign tree;
- Nations: all major and many minor nations are represented: Germany, Italy, Poland, France, Great Britain, USA, USSR, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Albania, Romania, Greece and more.
- Core units that travel with you throughout the campaign gaining experience and that can be upgraded as new weapon technologies become available. Units gain awards and heroes as they distinguish themselves.
- Hundreds of additional scenarios and expansions available as In App Purchases so the fun never ends! Includes the 10 Grand Campaign's, Grand Campaign Mega Pack, Allied Corps and Afrika Korps expansions!
- Cross platform asynchronous multiplayer using our PBEM++ server. The system even allows you to switch between PC and iPad so you can continue your games on different devices.
With over 20 different DLCs, Panzer Corps will keep you entertained for a long time. That good old "one more turn" feeling is back and you are not going to give it up for a long time.
- Fixed issue with purchases when player is not logged in to App Store
- Enabled keyboard shortcut for ctrl+d to disband unit
- Enabled keyboard shortcut for ctrl+n to rename unit
- Enabled keyboard shortcut for F5 to toggle between strategic map view and normal view
- Enabled toggle strategic map view in minimal UI view
- Enabled keyboard shortcut for L to display combat log
- Enabled Unit Information dialog in deployment phase (alt+LMB)
Ratings and Reviews
App not working
Bought this app last Friday. Worked only in windowed mode. Since then don’t want to start anymore. I use a MacBook Pro 2017.
In app purchases
The in app purchases for the expansions do not work.
Where are the in-app purchases?
Not able to access via the in-game links. No instruction manual available either though there is a link also.
Game plays well but please sort out your mac orientated links in-game.
- Slitherine Software UK Ltd.
- 814.9 MB
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Slitherine Ltd. Mac version by Virtual Programming Ltd
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.