By WebSpinner, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
→Featured on Gizmodo, ZDNet and the San Francisco Chronicle!
PaperDesk Pro is the best way to take notes without dragging around loads of paper, notebooks or notepad, pencils, and pens to your next class or meeting. PaperDesk Pro is a fun, easy-to-use notebook replacement made specifically for the iPad. Write and type on the same page, with a huge selection of colors and font styles. Record audio, add images with your iPad's camera, and sketch, all on the same page.
PaperDesk Pro mimics all the benefits of a simple pad of paper - with all the benefits of note taking on the iPad!
PaperDesk Pro allows you to keep a "desk" full of your scrapbooks. You have unlimited notebooks with an unlimited number of pages in the full PaperDesk app! You also have all of the most popular exporting options, including Dropbox, in the full PaperDesk app. Autosync to Dropbox to ensure your notes are at your fingertips anywhere you go!
Not sure about PaperDesk Pro? Try it FREE with PaperDesk! (In PaperDesk, you are limited to 3 notebooks with 3 pages per notebook and no exporting options.)
• 58 Fonts, colors, bold, italic, and underline formatting options
• Custom characters built into on-screen keyboard
• Automatic bulleted and numbered lists
• Color picker with thousands of colors
• Rest your wrist on screen while drawing
• Smooth, gel ink
• 20 level undo support for text or drawing
Importing (not available in PaperDesk Lite):
• Import PDFs from other apps, Dropbox, or iTunes (up to ~180 pgs per PDF)
• Insert images from photo library or camera
Exporting (not available in PaperDesk Lite):
• Automatic back-ups to Dropbox
• Password protection
• Bookmark pages to navigate easily
• Search all of your notebooks in seconds
• Keep a task list in each notebook, with in-app notifications
• Organize notebooks and folders by name or date
• Animated folders for notebooks
What's New in Version 4.3.1
Doesn't work properly
I purchased this app last night and so far have found that it crashes if I try to add one image immediately after another, so spent a lot of my time re-opening the app, and when I went through my Dropbox folders this morning (this app backs up to Dropbox if you want it to) I discovered that none of the images had been transferred with the pdf's rendering them useless.
I tried following the links on the app for assistance and to report the bugs, but the links don't work either, pages load about 1/10 of the way and then just sit there in limbo.
Very, very disappointed with this app and will be attempting to get a refund!
I have lost EVERYTHING
For the second time in two years paper desk has decided to just delete everything ! I have lost all my notes for work and personal and I have tried everything to restore them. Once I had calmed down at work one of my co workers told me the same had happened to him and he had stopped using it.
If your notes are important don't buy this product. I have tried to restore from back up and nothing is there. So all I can assume is the last upgrade deleted everything.
I have never written a review before, but I am so cross I felt other potential users should know.
Buy at your risk.
This app has been perfect for me. I've enjoyed writing a few short stories and its perfect for planning, and going on to finished pieces. It hasn't crashed once, and although some of the tools could be explained more fully, everything works fine.
This is an all round brilliant app, I would recommend to anyone!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 16 May 2013
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: WebSpinner, LLC
- © WebSpinner, LLC 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.