Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Featured by Apple (New & Noteworthy) and in The New York Times, CNN, Mashable, GigaOM, ReadWriteWeb, TechCrunch, and more.
** Vator News ranks Paperlinks as one of their Top 10 Favorite iPhone apps of 2010, saying “Look no further for magical…”
Note: the Paperlinks app is 100% totally free and contains no in-app upgrades, contrary to what one commenter said.
The Paperlinks QR code reader is fast, free and powerful!
With Paperlinks, scanning QR (“Quick Response”) codes is easy and fun. Your editable history will include items you’ve already scanned. And best of all, you can create your own QR codes at www.paperlinks.com, then have people scan your Paperlink code for an in-app (rather than web browser) experience. Paperlinks codes can be scanned by other readers. However, with the Paperlinks reader, people can scan your code, then: save dates to their calendar; add contact info into their address book; view maps and directions, all with the smoothness only a native app can deliver.
• Instant Scan – no touching, tapping or clicking. Unlike other QR reader apps, you just open Paperlinks and scan!
• Fast – go from app to content in a split second.
• History – Tabbed access to a complete list of all previous scans. Easily delete entries with a simple finger swipe.
• Full Paperlinks integration with QR codes generated through Paperlinks.com.
Download Paperlinks now and take it for a test drive! Once you’ve installed the app, visit us on a desktop computer at www.paperlinks.com and generate your own QR codes for free.
Add a layer of digital fun to physical things and watch your interactive world bloom and grow, with Paperlinks!
*** The Paperlinks app is compatible with any iPhone 3GS/ iPhone 4/ iPad 2, running iOS 4. ***
What's New in Version 2.6
* Added the ability to share a Paperlinks QR code campaign via Facebook, Twitter or email
* Small bug fixes
A must have for anyone interested in using QR in their marketing. Easy to use and highly effective.