Make your statutory record keeping simple with the Papertrail app for iOS.
Home to millions of inspection records and counting, Papertrail’s cloud-based safety management system is the easy way to protect your business, staff and customers from avoidable risk.
Add equipment records and inspections in seconds, and get reminded when they’re due to be checked next - you’ll never miss an inspection again.
Know at a glance what’s been inspected, when, and by who - the best way to ensure compliance with LOLER, PUWER and PPE legislation.
Working without a mobile signal? Don’t worry the app will sync automatically when you're back online.
All the features you need to protect your business:
- Easily add equipment details, risk assessments and other safety documents that are important to you
- Set inspection schedules and get reminded when the next check is due - Inspection history at a glance - no more rifling through filing cabinets
- Work online or offline
- Invite staff and choose their access rights for effective staff management
- Industry standard data security
- Direct access to our customer support teams across the globe
- Easy integration across all devices
- Print or export reports at the click of a button
- Upload photos against items directly from your device
- RFID ready - use Papertrail with your RFID scanner to record inspections instantly
“Papertrail makes us more efficient, saves us money and gives me piece of mind. It’s an essential tool for any responsible business owner, as far as I’m concerned.”
Phil Nelson, Managing Director, Surf-Lines
“Papertrail is the perfect solution to our safety management needs, as it keeps us compliant with the law and reduces the time it takes to make vital inspections - meaning we can pay more attention to the needs of our customers.”
Graham Joyce, Owner, Dartmoor Tree Surgeons
“Training staff in how to use the system couldn’t be simpler, and as a multi-site operator the system allows me to monitor how staff at each site are getting on with critical safety checks. Record keeping has always been a challenge to keep on top of during a busy season, but not anymore. Thanks for dragging us out of the dark ages!”
Mark Campbell, Activities Director, ALF Villages
The Papertrail app is free to download and requires a login to access your subscription.
Added to 2.11
- Import a product by scanning a barcode
- Discounts are applied to checkout during self service
- Records uploads are now visible during an inspection
- Certificates now have an activity
- Checklist fields can now have a comment and multiple uploads
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.