**«A cute storybook app with lots of extra educational activities that will keep children entertained for hours». - www.bestappsforkids.com
**«A Parcel of Courage is a very playful picture book app with many interactive activities» - topbestappsforkids.com
**«Ideal for parents of children ages 4-7 years who want stronger family ties and are looking to enrich children’s hearts, as well as their intellectual skills». - teacherswithapps.com
"A Parcel of Courage" is a highly interactive graphic book app for preschoolers, filled with robust learning activities and unique educational games based on two proven teaching methods: Montessori method and Shichida method. Many interactive activities within the heartwarming story are paired to reinforce the storyline so that kids can better comprehend the content and improve their spatial orientation, listening skills, and visual-motor skills.
“A Parcel of Courage” book app based on a true story of how a family of three brothers came together to help their grandmother overcome her fear of flying so that she could come out to visit them. There are 7 tasks to complete within the story to unlock something that will help you make your wishes come true!
Some of the challenges you will face within the story are:
• Discover maps and beginning spatial orientation skills
• Construct a marble run using working memory of a briefly presented model
• Sequence baking courage chocolate cookies
• Learning how to address and send a post to granny
• Visually scan to help grandpa clean up the backyard
• Spatially orient objects to pack a suitcase
• Use auditory discrimination skills to help the postman
Once the mission is complete, keep playing in the I PLAY mode. Four skill building games await you in FULL version! Independently explore and learn numbers and addition, sequencing skills, improve spatial reasoning skills, and develop visual memory skills. Earn points to add to your artifacts collection. Every game's level rewards kids with mysterious outfits which transform into a magical airship.
- Created for families with children ages 4-7 years.
- No banners, no ads, COPPA compliant
- No in-App purchases
- The app has a parent's protected area
- Personalization and options for saving the game results for all family members.
We are Moona, a family app development studio. We very much hope that our applications will provide new themes for family communication, education and fun. An important issue for us is to create apps which can be played by children with all kinds of different abilities. We'll be grateful for any advice and comments, which will allow us to improve our applications.
Should you nevertheless run into difficulties, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small bug fixes and improvements
- Mariya Stavinskaya
- 284.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Mariya Stavinskaya
- In-App Purchases
- Full version of games £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.