Paris Impressionist Walking Tour #3
By Parsing Place
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Recommended by France Magazine*
Enjoy what people are calling the best way to see Paris!
The Luxembourg Gardens should be on everyone's list when visiting Paris and this walking tour will make sure you get the most out of your visit!
Your curated walking tour starts in the 5th Arrondissement, via the Panthéon and Saint-Étienne-du-Mont (the church from Woody Allen's movie "Midnight in Paris") and culminates in Paris' most beloved park, the Luxembourg Gardens.
Walk in the footsteps of Impressionist masters and learn the history about site, painting and artist, while you compare paintings to contemporary photos. Van Gogh, Sargent, Degas, Lépine and Grant Wood are just a few of the painters on this Impressionist Walk.
* Additional list of local favorites gives you an insider advantage. Cafés, bookstores, bistros, patisseries, and points of interest are noted throughout the Walking Tour so you can either take a break or stock up for a picnic in the park.
* Fully downloaded, with optional offline map; you can roam the streets of the City of Lights without roaming fees.
* New feature: switch to satellite view in the map (especially helpful in the garden).
* "Your Paris" photo album that lets you replace contemporary city pictures with your own pics and save them.
Tour 1 (Musée d'Orsay to Louvre Museum) and Tour 2 (Pont-Neuf to Pont Louis Philippe, with Notre-Dame) are also for sale in the App Store.
The iPhone Apps "Impressionist Paris" are based on the acclaimed book, "Guide to Impressionist Paris," by Patty Lurie.
For questions and comments, please contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.5
now compatible with iPhone5 and fixed rotation issue.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 16 May 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Parsing Place Productions, LLC
- ©2013 Parsing Place Productions, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.