With this application you can create your passport photos directly from your device.
Few and intuitive steps and you can print, save or share your photos for documents and passport.
Do not necessary great knowledge of photography world, you can use this app if you are inexperienced or photographer.
• Save time and money.
• Photo formats most common in the world, 4.5x3.5 cm, 2x2 inch, 4x3 cm and many others.
• Photographic paper most used, A4, A5, A6, 13x18, 3½x5¼ and many others, in centimeters or inches.
• Adjust the print margins.
• Set the resolution of the image (dpi).
• Set the printer paper's direction (portrait or landscape).
• Print, save or export only the photos you need, from single photo up to 14.
• Set contrast, brightness and saturation of your images.
• Check the print settings with the ruler printed on the side of the passport photos.
• Support landscape view for iPad
• Support SplitView for iPad
• Fixed an issue when the user select 1200 dpi
- Raffaele Di Marzo
- 15.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Raffaele Di Marzo
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.