By Heiko Hufnagl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep your passwords safe in a comfortable and modern way.
- Gesture login, no need to type passwords. Log in in a blink of an eye!
- Comfortable user interface
- Modern layout
- Achieve everything with less touches
- 128 bit encryption
- Instant preview. No need to enter masks to view your data.
- Add notes to your passwords
Please post your suggestions, we will try our best to implement them in an appropriate way!
The option to change the gesture is an absolute must for the next release.
Another fairly critical feature would be the ability to export the data. Currently, if you need to change the gesture, you have to delete the app and reinstall. All the data is lost when you do this:(
Other nice to have options would be to change the boxes to simple spots in the middle of the box and to be able to turn off the trace line that draws with your finger. This would make it a little more difficult for someone to observe the gesture.
Other than that, it does what it says on the tin. A nice little app
Cheap but useless. No information or guidance included.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 02 February 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Heiko Hufnagl
- © Heiko Hufnagl, Robert Szeleney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.