Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Patience as you know it - entertaining pastime in English. Simple so everyone can play. There are lots of pleasant hours with Patience.
You need to collect the cards in order of rank and divided by suit. First the aces and finish with kings. To turn cards on the table it is possible to move a black card on a red card if the rank is exactly 1 higher, i.e. a black 8 can be placed on top of a red 9. There are 7 columns, and if one column is emptied, then it is possible to start over by placing a king at the top of the column.
- Everything is written in English
- iPhone5 supported
- iPhone4 retina supported (HD graphics)
- Choose between 1 or 3 cards draw from the deck
- Highlight cards when you move them around
- Double click/tap to automatically move the card to foundation
- Drag-and-drop cards
- Choose between 4 different card backgrounds: blue, red, green, brown
- Choose between 8 different table backgrounds in different colours and motives
- Choose to enable/disable music and sound effects
- Win trophies (achievements): you get a bronze star for 3 wins in a row, silver star for 5 wins in a row, and a gold star if you reach maximum number of points (745 points, without time bonus/time penalty)
- Loads of statistics: fastest game, lowest moves count, highest score, total number of winnings, winning percent
- Streaks: current winning and losing streaks, longest winning and losing streaks
- It is possible to reset all statistics :)
- The game is saved continiously while playing so if you get interrupted by a phone call or you run out of battery you will not lose your game
Please notice: Patience contains ads
Get the latest information and support here:
What's New in Version 1.1
iPhone5 support: Large display means more space between cards in columns. Making it easier to select/move cards.
Music support (bug fix): You are now able to listen to your own music while playing Patience.
Patience -You need it!
I'll carry on playing til I find a better app but it's damned frustrating when you have the card you want to move positioned directly over where you want it to go, the card it's to go on has changed colour and you think it's safe but as soon as you lift your finger the card goes back to it's original position. Then you can't easily grab it to try the move again - if you wanted to play against the clock this isn't the Patience for you!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 23 October 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Developer: Mads Yhde
- © Mullefun
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.