The patientMpower app can help people living with Pulmonary Fibrosis, Lung Transplant, Kidney Transplant, or Vasculitis. It gives you the tools to manage your condition and take control of your health.
- Sync with connected health devices e.g. spirometer, blood pressure monitor, pulse oximeter, weighing scales
- Track medication usage and get reminders
- Share data reports with your health team
- Keep a diary of anything from symptoms to vaccines
- Record details of doctor/clinic appointments
- Invite friends, family members, or caregivers to follow your progress
- Sync with activity trackers such as Apple HealthKit and Fitbit
By using this app, you will be contributing your health data to our Digital Biobank. If you need help installing the app or with anything else, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The solution is designed for Kidney Transplant, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF), Lung Transplant, Vasculitis, Hypertension and Prostate Cancer.
Write health data to Apple Health
- patientMpower Ltd
- 134.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 patientMpower Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.