PayByPhone is the highest ranked parking app in the world. 12 million motorists use the service to take control of their parking every day. Our app is the one that parks you, lets you extend your parking on the move and sends you smart reminders so you never need to worry about getting a ticket.
With the addition of the Today View Widget and one of the first apps to integrate with the Apple Watch you can keep track of your parking on the move without even opening the app.
* Start parking from your iPhone
* Check your parking with our Apple Watch app
* View your session with the Today View Widget
* Get a fully contextualized experience with our Dynamic Labeling
* Receive local notifications about your active parking
* Receive smart notices in the app, including local events, parking history and traffic information
* Get email receipts to your inbox
* Manage your parking receipts for expenses and accounting
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’ve been hard at work trying to make parking even easier and are excited to announce two great new features:
- You can now extend your parking right from Apple Watch. Launch PayByPhone on Apple Watch from a complication, add more time, and pay. All in just a few taps.
- An improved, streamlined navigation design that makes paying for parking faster than ever.
Ratings and Reviews
Had to use this method after realising I left my purse at home. Text husband for the card number and security number and was able to ‘pay’ via phone. I have been using it ever since as I never have the right change, never had an issue with it. Another reason why it’s a godsend is that while chatting with friends I lost track of time and was able to whip out my phone and ‘buy’ another hour just in the nick of time - it would be impossible to do so while running to the car park and insert money. Worthwhile app and a breeze to use. Hey, if this techno illiterate can operate it, anyone can too!
Update Deregistered Me
I use this app on a fairly regular basis. Went to use today on a hospital visit but it had logged me out. It wouldn’t send me a new PIN via text so I reregistered. I thought it would tell me I was already registered but, no, it did reregister my same phone. Then I saw there was an update to the app the very same day. All this took time I didn’t have and ended up paying at a machine in the car park. It also means I’ve lost all my parking history and the numbers of car parks I’d previously visited so I’ll have to get all those again next time I visit. So annoying.
In addition, the app seems to lose a feature or two every time it’s updated. I used to know how long I had left to park but now it doesn’t tell me. What’s the use in that?? Please sort it all out.
Great app but needs some updates
This app is great I no longer need to pre prepare with paycards etc. There is some stuff that could make it better though... Throughout December whenever I went to use the app it came up with an annoyong message that my card was about to expire, by that tome I had already updated it but you can’t seem to delete cards that are no longer valid. Thank god by January the card had actually expired so it’s stopped alerting me...
Half hour parking would be awesome, not sure if that’s down to this app or the parking dept in my area but it would be sooo useful.
Good app, no issues, very useful:)
- PayByPhone Technologies Inc.
- 156.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 PayByPhone Technologies Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.