By PayByPhone Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PayByPhone is the highest ranked parking app in the world. 12 million motorists use the service to take control of their parking every day. Our app is the one that parks you, lets you extend your parking on the move and sends you smart reminders so you never need to worry about getting a ticket.
With the addition of the Today View Widget and one of the first apps to integrate with the Apple Watch you can keep track of your parking on the move without even opening the app.
* Start parking from your iPhone
* Check your parking with our Apple Watch app
* View your session with the Today View Widget
* Get a fully contextualized experience with our Dynamic Labeling
* Receive local notifications about your active parking
* Receive smart notices in the app, including local events, parking history and traffic information
* Get email receipts to your inbox
* Manage your parking receipts for expenses and accounting
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.21
We’ve had a blast bringing you this latest version of the app. We’ve taken on feedback from all over the globe to give you the best experience yet. From seamless Apple Pay transactions (where available) to an updated UI we’re confident we’re on the right track and we’d love to know what you think!
Email us at email@example.com with all your feedback and suggestions, we’re listening!
* Choose your duration via the number pad
* iOS 10 notifications allow you to open the app right on the extend screen to add more time to your parking session
* When the time you’ve requested is adjusted based on the parking restrictions in place, this release makes it very clear
* Better guidance on parking restrictions at each location
iPhone app works fine. Watch app is a waste
Why do developers insist on doing a crappy no effort app for the watch?
Real missed opportunity here. The Apple Watch app just shows my current parking status. Fine as is goes but really why not allow me to quickly pay for parking? I just need to enter the parking number and press pay. Would be simple and much more value able.
Keep the iPhone app but delete the watch one until they do something useful with it.
No Change Required
Register your debit / credit card, enter the location number, duration required, pay and you are good to go!
A small fee is charged but it's better than not being able to park because you didn't have any change...
...Please sort this out
App has always worked great. I now have the updated version, paid for two hours parking, went to extend (the limit for the car park is 4 hours) and the app has said my card has expired. Tried another card, also tried updating the card, nothing worked! Please sort this out, if you're offering the service, it needs to work, especially if users are being put at risk of tickets by not being able to extend their parking.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 14 September 2016
- Version: 2.21
- Size: 54.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: PayByPhone Technologies Inc.
- © 2016 PayByPhone Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.