PC Pro Magazine Replica
By Dennis Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PC Pro is the UK's biggest selling IT monthly. Each month it enables millions of IT professionals to make the best possible tech decisions - both at work and home - through a unique blend of labs-based reviews, provocative features and real-world advice from real-world consultants.
This app is a straightforward reproduction of the magazine. Fully searchable and easy to navigate, it's a great way to access the magazine before it hits the newsstand.
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App. Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription:
- 12 Issues (1 Year) at £31.99 / $41.99
- 6 Issues (6 Months) at £14.99 / $19.99
- 3 Issues (3 Months) at £7.99 / $9.99
The subscription will include the current issue, if you do not already own it, and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
This subscription will automatically renew at the initial subscription price unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours before your renewal date. You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Improvements for iOS8 Push notifications.
- Subscriptions in iPhone 6
- Contact support layouts resolve.
- New Issues update when app is pushed into background
- Restore purchase notification is back
- User interface changes for alignments and spacing optimisations
- Improved app performance, bug fixes and crashes fixed
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at email@example.com,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
Continually says installing, will mot instal, unable to delete. After rebooting iPad it finally deleted. Still says 'Installing' but nothing happens.
Why is the app still in low resolution and the old look & feel?!
I've just bought a subscription to a technology publication and your app is using the old interface of iOS 6!
Put some effort in for goodness sake!!
Good content, horrific app
Whilst the content of the PC Pro magazine itself is something I enjoy the experience is pretty darn poor thanks to what can only be described as a horrific attempt at an app.
The app itself is incredibly buggy and you often find that you're unable to just swipe through the magazine like you can with every other app of this type but have to regularly research the page from the index that you want. In fact the app is almost so bad that I've been considering switching back to a physical paper copy.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: 03 December 2015
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Developer: Dennis Publishing Limited
- © Dennis Publishing & PixelMags, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PC Pro: Auto Renewing Subscription£31.99
- PC Pro: Auto Renewing Subscription£7.99
- PC Pro: Auto Renewing Subscription£14.99
- PC Pro Magazine: July 2013£3.99
- PC Pro Magazine: October 2012£3.99
- PC Pro Magazine: June 2012£3.99
- PC Pro Magazine: August 2012£3.99
- May 2016 of PC Pro Magazine Replica£3.99
- July 2016 of PC Pro Magazine Replica£3.99
- PC Pro: March 2012£3.99