By Parkinson Association of the Rockies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PD Life is the first app assisting Parkinson's patients and caregivers with real-time management of the disease.
- Record all of your medications and dosages
- Schedule reminders to ensure you take your medications on time
- Track and improve your ability to take medications on time
- Track and report timing of your "On/Off" periods
- Track and report your symptoms and side effects
- Track and report your "PD Life Score"
- Take your device with you to your next healthcare visit - make it part of your normal healthcare dialogue
PD Life users have the option to contribute their basic data anonymously to the PD Life database. Opt-in users can also participate in future surveys intended to better understand the Parkinson's patient and caregiver experience. This is the first time anybody has attempted to capture this kind of data in a real-time environment, we don't know what it may lead to but hope that it will prove useful to the research community, fighting to find a cure.
PD Life was developed by the Parkinson Association of the Rockies, a not-for-profit organization.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- iOS 8 read
- Performance enhancements
- Bug fixes
- Crash fixes