Life is filled with words, pictures, places, and songs worth sharing. Sometimes, a GIF says it all. When you put these things together, expressing yourself is faster, easier, and more fun.
Peach lets you share what you feel, think, see, hear, and do—vividly. Peach connects you with friends and gives you freedom, so you can keep up with each other in a real and personal way.
Peaching is just like texting, but better. Some words you type are magic words that give you quick access to all sorts of things to share, from drawings, links, and GIFs, to the weather, your current location, what you're watching tonight, how many steps you walked today, and much more.
* Post to your profile or chat with your friends privately.
* Need inspiration for what to post? Tap the lightbulb for new ideas every day.
* Let someone know you're thinking of them by sending a wave, slice of cake, 100, boop, kiss, hiss, and more.
* Use the magic word “shout” to write a few words (+ emoji) in BIG letters on a background color or image. (Swipe left to add frames for an animated shout.)
* Use “draw” to post a doodle or sketch.
* Use “play” to start a game of Peachball.
* Use “song” to share whatever's playing right now. Friends can tap on the song to open it in Apple Music or Spotify.
* The magic word “rate” lets you give anything—anything!— a 1-5 star rating.
* Other magic words: gif, here, goodmorning, goodnight, mood, throwback, noise, battery, weather, move, meetings, dice, time, date, movie, tv, and game.
Bug fixes for iOS 11!
So you might have noticed that we don't actively support this app as much as we used to...still, we don't have any plans to take it down. We'll try to fix big bugs when we have a chance, so if you run into a big one and know how to reproduce it, DM us on Twitter @peachdotcool and we'll look into it.
<3 Team Peach
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app left to rot
Although this app usually runs very smoothly, there's some serious concern over how long it's been without any updates. It's almost as if Peach staff have vanished entirely, leaving the bugs to pile up and questions unanswered. In summary - an adorable and unique app, but neglected by developers for over a year, which is entirely unacceptable.
Outstanding App. 🍑
Just what I needed.
A fresh place to start, I'm seeing lots of people complaining about bugs and glitches, I'm not getting any and hopefully won't. I've introduced a few people to Peach and will definitely revive it from it's state.
Up until recently this app has been running well but now there's issues with commenting, not allowing users to log in and frequent crashing. I find it very upsetting that the developers seem to have left this app for dead because I adore this app. Please come back soon :(
- Byte Inc.
- 14.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Byte Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.