Pearltrees is a place to organize everything. Save web pages, photos, files, docs, PDF, notes and organize them into meaningful collections. Discover and share millions of contents on your favorite topics. With Pearltrees, access all your interests anywhere, anytime!
Dedicated versions of Pearltrees also exist for schools and entreprises.
What people are saying about Pearltrees:
"The most elegant and visual way of collecting and sharing online content" The Next Web
"Pearltrees puts a library in your pocket" Digital Trends
"This app makes a wonderful experience navigating the collections" Forbes
• Have everything you like with you all the time
• Access all your collections from anywhere: computers, iPads and iPhones
• Keep everything you like: web pages, files, photos, notes and more...
• Browse your favorite things blazingly fast
• Discover interesting stuff in your areas of interests
• Collaborate on your favorite topics
• Share all of this
Pearltrees is free to download and use. Pearltrees premium adds additional features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription. Pearltrees Premium offers several subscription options:
• Personal monthly for $2.99
• Personal annually for $29.99
• Advanced monthly for $4.99
• Advanced annually for $49.99
• Professional monthly for $9.99
• Professional annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Update and performances
Ratings and Reviews
Great for Collaboration
This is such a simple way to store different types of media: webpages, photos, files, and organise them. It gives easy access from wherever you are. I also love the openness of it- you can look at other people's "trees" and take pearls they are using. It is such an effortless way to share resources and broaden your horizons. The search and recommendation functions have worked well too.
I am just beginning to experiment with collaborating as a team on "trees" of information for shared teaching projects.
Keeping track of courses
I have found this app to be indispensable in keeping track of links for the courses I am and will be studying this year. It's great to have a place to store links between my PC and iPad, and to be able to share them with others too.
As someone else has already mentioned, a private option for some parts of the tree would be a very welcome addition.
Love it, but
Great concept (relatively) easy to use, like the fact that you can browse other people's trees, based on common interests.
I'm a little confused about joining teams, and benefits of doing it, but the main issue for me has been the recent revamp.
Seemingly there are only so many pearls you can have on a tree/subtree, and mine was changed automatically, and I have lost some pearls - which is frustrating.
Overall though, great product and would recommend.
- 54.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2009 Broceliand SAS
- In-App Purchases
- the Pearltrees Premium Advanced plan £2.99
- the Pearltrees Premium Personal plan £2.29
- the Pearltrees Premium Personal plan £1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.